Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm obama stickers coming out with the obama tee? maybe that's why it didn't drop for the US.. [emoji]129300[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji]

copped obama sticker that was linked here last week. :kanyeshrug

this

Wish I had this in any color

What came to mind

Supremesoulawards

No, but do YOU think its worth it to spend 2k on a jacket? Is this something you always wanted? If so, knock yourself out. Like others have said, you can buy better quality jackets for that price and below. If you need an expensive jacket to flex.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Some guy wore this jacket exact color way to the Supreme store in NYC. The people there offered him 5k cash for it off his back. This jkt was pulled from the shelves hmm I wonder why. Anyways appreciate all the feedback

$140 for a cap sheeshhh... would never pay more than $70 for any hat... just my opinion.
i sold more than my fair share of sup caps for more than $140 so maybe its time to return the favor lol. 

theres only one navy on ebay, grailed has 0 legit sellers with one, and basically non existent on instagram. 

just not 100% on pulling the trigger on it just yet. 

MJ shirt came in same day as my Morrissey shirt. Picked up the Morrissey tee for a price I'm happy to pay for.

My MJ and panda raglan shirts got delayed, won't even reach california till next week. At this rate, my order from yesterday is probably going to get here the same time as last weeks order...which is kinda cool i guess.

Does anybody pay for the auto fill on restock app? Just wondering if they charge you through the card you put on there or Apple ID?

Have a navy & tan chenille DS, wasnt even thinking about selling them but now you have me pondering
the tan one is available for around $100 some under some a bit above.

the navy is a bit more scarce. 

there's 3 on ebay now

$180 - free shipping

$140 - actually $120 plus $20 shipping but dude is in japan

$110 - new listing free shipping.

i just bought one for an undisclosed amount 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom