Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I overslept. Imma have to find a trade for this black MJ tee and cash im guessing for the black anorak. Whats the market value for a black MJ tee in XL right now?

I think me grabbing cowboy shirt and black anorak together would have been better than me just grabbing this cowboy jacket.  

Got both TNF items. The Red backpack and Camo waistbag for hiking or paddleboarding. Both have already shipped. :smokin

got a black backpack and tape measure today.

completely forgot about the swim trunks, i wouldve went after those. :smh:

Hella want the purse. But not spending $110+ on it. Why it gotta be so much $$? Whyyyyyyy????

Just seen this on reddit..the van vogh is the same exact color as the small box hood that dropped today..and I'm glad I decided not to cop (had about 5 mins tops) once it was gone I was kind of pissed that I passed..there's something about this color I'm not crazy about..and I'm a big fan of anything teal

View media item 2452075

damn size small gold shorts popped up when i check out it says oos **** this ****

Last edited:
7:59am alarm goes off
Open Restocks
Refresh the new page
See the switch
Cart medium Gucci shorts
Checkout on point
Captcha easy
Then...

View media item 2452088
View media item 2452090

8:01
Went back to bed

PS the cook queen, my wife, struck out as well.

PPS just got that fat vacation check from work. As much OT as I worked last year, I may ball out and pay resale for the older leopard water shorts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom