Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup NYC had Yellow, Cardinal, and Teal zip up hoodies. Was going to get a funny 917 tee but went to Palace instead. 

Got there at 630pm no lines felt like early 07 not really tho as it was packed. I was suprised by the # of females.

Manhattan is so wack now.

Round 2 in Hollywood
You sure about that! 
wink.gif

Cali Buyers always get the shaft. We pay the crazy tax, Takes the longest to get here AND they don't ship most times till the following Monday :smh:

There needs to be an LA warehouse for us. Waiting at least a week can be excruciating painful

There needs to be an LA warehouse for us. Waiting at least a week can be excruciating painful

They've been kinda slow for me the past couple of months. The water shorts I ordered last week won't arrive until the middle of next week. :frown:

View media item 2454280
One year ago today we lost the GOAT...

"Now you see me, now you don't.
George thinks he will, but I know he won't.
I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale.
Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick.
I'm so mean, I make medicine sick."

hello NT need your help. Do you think 2k is a good price to pay for the Supreme FW06 vintage baseball varsity jacket? Size L. Excellent cond preowned. Thanks!!
Did you already talk him down some? It's a nice piece, but it's not worth that much to me. Maybe if it were an XL camo jacket of the one with the fake college patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom