Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should Copped the steep tech sup hood first, then the jacket.
Prices were about 3-400 nov 2016, the time i copped my jacket.

Can anybody who owns the hoodie comment about medium vs large? My chest is approx 22 inches, im 5 10 approx 194 lb

View media item 2389597
Anyone can help me find this in a large or XL? The only one I found on eBay but dude only sold one item on there so not sure I wanna trust that. Thanks in advance, I really want this and mad I passed up on it before when I had the chance for retail.

What's everyone's remaining pieces in your hit list for SS17? Mine would be:

CDG X Supreme Collab
Split Track Suit
Black Suptempos

First time using restocks and it was good to me. I was tired of the supreme app playing tic tac toe when I went to fill in my card info and striking out.

copped:

-olive fleece

-black pullover jacket

-royal backpack

desktop

- royal pullover jacket

Will complex do a q&a with those in lines for this ?

Does Emily still do that ?
She got her mind right and moved to LA permanently?

Just realized that the Restocks app changed my CC date to 2020 as well --- likely the reason I missed on my TNF pullover.

Ah pues...

Just realized that the Restocks app changed my CC date to 2020 as well --- likely the reason I missed on my TNF pullover.

Ah pues...

Same here. I have to input my info every time I want to checkout. I've also tried to do the fake cc # and checkout to save my info and still doesn't save it. Might as well use the supny app. I think it needs an update or something to fix that bug.

This problem is only with supreme. All other stores are normal as usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom