Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme tnf sizing is inconsistent sometimes

I can literally have ordered a size med blk fleece jacket
Or size med goretex pullover

My blk steep tech is a large

UPS driver left my package at the wrong house and it was windy here and it blew away. LOL. My poor Mike Hill runner shirt is gone forever. The driver has lost a few other of our packages since Christmas. It would have been over ten if it wasn't for our neighbor being cool and bringing the ones that were delivered to him. He better not lose my TNF pullover next week. 

UPS driver left my package at the wrong house and it was windy here and it blew away. LOL. My poor Mike Hill runner shirt is gone forever. The driver has lost a few other of our packages since Christmas. It would have been over ten if it wasn't for our neighbor being cool and bringing the ones that were delivered to him. He better not lose my TNF pullover next week. 

That jacket is mad heavy

That jacket is mad heavy
Yeah but the wind knocked over 2 semi trucks on the freeway yesterday. That's how strong it was. Today is a mild breeze so if it was only delivered to the wrong address a day later I'd be ok.

Yeah but the wind knocked over 2 semi trucks on the freeway yesterday. That's how strong it was. Today is a mild breeze so if it was only delivered to the wrong address a day later I'd be ok.

Ask ur mailman (beforehand) to put it in ur door or deliver to one of ur cool neighbors so they hold it

Ask ur mailman (beforehand) to put it in ur door or deliver to one of ur cool neighbors so they hold it
The mailman is great, the fedex guy is ok, the ups guy SUCKS! The local dispatcher called to apologize and started the process of filing a claim, but it won't fix my situation of me getting another tshirt. I'll get what I paid plus shipping back, but I'd have to pay reseller prices to get the mike hill runner tshirt now. I just hope yeezy supply doesn't use ups and he doesn't lose my calabasas sweatshirt that I already flipped that I ordered.

I work from  home so from  now on I have to track the delivery and if it says delivered and its not there to immediately call UPS and ask them to call the driver and find it. A day late is too late. I thought maybe my package was routed to usps (sometimes it happens) and that's why it wasn't delivered. I had hoped he remembered my address after screwing up at Christmas where he lost and delivered our packages to the wrong home, but he's continued to be a eff up. I know I can't be the only one in my subdivision either.  Dan Reynolds lives down the street from me and I bet he never gets a lost package as everyone knows who he is or if they screw up I bet the driver would be in trouble for losing something really valuable. 

Last edited:
^ yeah my ups guy sucks too..everyone leaves stuff in my door..he just thows it on my porch ..u can call ups and request to leave it at ur local distribution center for pickup..that jacket is valued at like $900..I wouldn't play around with that

Might be a better idea to pay for a p.o. box. My ups guy asked me where is a good place to place packages since he came every week lol. Now he always hides my packages on the porch or leaves em on the side of house so nobody can see.

Might be a better idea to pay for a p.o. box. My ups guy asked me where is a good place to place packages since he came every week lol. Now he always hides my packages on the porch or leaves em on the side of house so nobody can see.

UPS usually doesn't ship to PO Boxes.

So we don't need to size down in the fleece like some people were saying pre-drop?

my guy brings them up to my front door, he knows better then leaving my packages outside

UPS store can also be option, although Supreme does block most forwarding after sent out. UPS guy just a moron.

So we don't need to size down in the fleece like some people were saying pre-drop?

I guesss if u want. My width is approx 22 inches but my size lg steep is approx 24, and the 2017 polartec is approx 24. The med 2017 polartec is approx 23 inches

Feels like a lot of zero rated sellers on eBay with TNF jackets.

Risky.

They're making fakes of everything valuable now. Saw someone rocking a fake Supreme Champion Parka recently. It was the peach one and the color was noticeably off (more pink) otherwise I would've never known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom