Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

no one is safe anymore 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for the sizing of the TNF stuff,

son says he a 5' 7 and 170 lbs. 

He got size small in the fleece and pullover.

The Fleece fit him perfectly

The pullover however was huge even as small. 

If that helps

Ppl who got the fleece said they should have went TTS instead of sizing down. Even though I bouught the pullover, i was still nervous bc i ordered Med instead of Large but it looks like Medium will be fine for me as im 5 10 and 180. Ill see on monday

I was able to get the Olive in xl. I just stick with my normal sizing, Xl in outerwear and large in shirts (only exception is crew necks). I'm 5'11 185-195lbs. I bought a large in the 3m jacket, and it was too small. It's not so much that it doesn't fit body wise, it's usually the arm lengths that are too short.

As for the sizing of the TNF stuff,

son says he a 5' 7 and 170 lbs. 

He got size small in the fleece and pullover.

The Fleece fit him perfectly

The pullover however was huge even as small. 

If that helps

Ppl who got the fleece said they should have went TTS instead of sizing down. Even though I bouught the pullover, i was still nervous bc i ordered Med instead of Large but it looks like Medium will be fine for me as im 5 10 and 180. Ill see on monday

I'm about the same size as you so I'm interested on how the pullover fits you. I went with a large as I've never worn anything medium in 30 years.

I will have to see if I can reroute to UPS store for this and the Yeezy sweatshirt (probably selling) shipped this week. Can't trust the UPS guy for now. I also can't believe he came over to give me an update and apologized with one earphone still in while talking to me. I thought that is rude to do but will let the follow up people know. He's made way too many mistakes with my orders over the past five months.

Last edited:
The TNF Pullover is humongous in person. Im 6 feet 175 and even in a small I have room to spare.

UPS driver left my package at the wrong house and it was windy here and it blew away. LOL. My poor Mike Hill runner shirt is gone forever. The driver has lost a few other of our packages since Christmas. It would have been over ten if it wasn't for our neighbor being cool and bringing the ones that were delivered to him. He better not lose my TNF pullover next week. 
You live on Everest?

isnt the jacket mean to be layered with tho?

like a hoodie underneath 

Yup. Goretex always fits big. Idk why people complaining about how big it is Like they never owned a garment from north face. It's supposed to fit big.

I saw a goretex at the thrift store but passed. Jacket was beautiful but it was too worn out. Still not regretting passing up on this collab. Onto the next

Last edited:
Yup. Goretex always fits big. Idk why people complaining about how big it is Like they never owned a garment from north face. It's supposed to fit big.

I saw a goretex at the thrift store but passed. Jacket was beautiful but it was too worn out. Still not regretting passing up on this collab. Onto the next
oh you didnt get banned

thats good

smile.gif

I only tried on SNKRS and took three Ls. It was buggy and made me reselect my saved payment and shipping info.
My girlfriend got through on SNKRS desktop. I struck out on the phone app. I couldn't remember the password and got paypal notification, but nothing else. She got confirmation. So everything is ok here at home. I haven't worn an AJ1 in a long time. I hope it fits or I'll have to sell.

I think the large pullover will be too big. I'll have to look in the mirror and see how I look before deciding on keeping or trading/selling. First time gore tex jacket owner so I think I screwed up. The other TNF stuff I have has been all over the place. Some slightly small in the shoulders with only one layer of clothing underneath, to perfect, to way too large. Gf's lone TNF jacket is also slightly small for her too. The last time I ever wore anything in medium was my sophomore year in high school which was over 30 years ago so I just went TTS. I'm pretty sure by all of the sizing feedback and videos that I am for the first time in a long time, a medium. I wish my waistline was medium. Eating too much carbs since graduating college plus moving to vegas where food is cheaper than hawaii got me fat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom