Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the future the second you see something like that if you're near run over there right away before it gets shut down or whatever.

Yea a bunch of people with bikes etc wait in the downtown area and book it there the second that email goes out. I personally ain't about to start chasing those security mfers but with the money that supreme started being might have to start swallowing my pride and try it one week [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those videos and news about store lineup are just crazy.
Total zoo.

Quote:
How do you not know these details (no captcha to security sign up) if you work in the City? New to Supreme? Serious question.
I'm not new but I'm don't camp or wait in line anymore. Too busy working. What's me working in the city got to do with knowing the new details which they started last season?

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm not new but I'm don't camp or wait in line anymore. Too busy working. What's me working in the city got to do with knowing the new details which they started last season?

Wouldn't camp or wait in line either.
Meant that the problems with bogo website drop to security sign up riots get much publicized ad nauseam. Thought you would have caught wind of that on location. That's all.

And if you really wanted to finesse it you could bribe em probably or something. Also could stalk them from the day before which people on here would think it far fetched and it is but for money people do crazy things

I used to bribe: 30 minutes before release homie would tell me where the location was, so I was pretty much guaranteed top 10 on line... hard to keep up, because it gets expensive :lol:

How do you not know these details (no captcha to security sign up) if you work in the City? New to Supreme? Serious question.

Every Monday, between 9-10am EST, you will receive an email with a random location to go to for the line up for Thursday.

Yea depending how much it costs for that info it's worth it but f that I ain't putting money in people's pockets like that. And I don't like them supreme security guards, definition of funny style

Yea depending how much it costs for that info it's worth it but f that I ain't putting money in people's pockets like that. And I don't like them supreme security guards, definition of funny style

:lol: they're divas forreal

Just got word that my supreme x Lv order isn't happening. My resource is a OM at an LV store in my area and told me that supreme and lv discussed about "pre-orders" as supreme never does pre-orders. So, it will be FCFS basis and only stores will be NY and LA LV's

Just got word that my supreme x Lv order isn't happening. My resource is a OM at an LV store in my area and told me that supreme and lv discussed about "pre-orders" as supreme never does pre-orders. So, it will be FCFS basis and only stores will be NY and LA LV's

but it's still LV prices

:frown:

Wouldn't camp or wait in line either.
Meant that the problems with bogo website drop to security sign up riots get much publicized ad nauseam. Thought you would have caught wind of that on location. That's all.
It's cool. I just trying to figure out how organized this was but people were acting up this morning so yea..

Son will get in Friday evening strolling in on his break if it's a good week [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom