Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@daffy 016 Nice collection man. That Kate Moss and Cliver stickers are
smokin.gif

Anyone with an extra Sade sticker want to trade for a motion blur from last season?
What color is the motion logo?

View media item 2357634
Serious question. This is some of my sticker collection Ive compiled for like 8 years. How much can I get for everything?

Also I have multiples and wouldnt mind trading. I tagged it with my twitter name. @y0s0yelmejor

Let me know once you put a value on them.

FYI: Supreme shipping notice for week 2 orders going out this morning. Think this is bit slower than last season.

7 orders from Week 1. One already delivered, four arriving today, one has been shipped 1.5 weeks ago but has yet to move, and another shipped two days ago but no update on tracking

dinyc3st dinyc3st they do sign up lists for in-store drops at Supreme NY. Don't really know where or how they do it though. Never bothered with an in person cop

Dude you gotta stop by the second you see it, on your break they probably won't be there anymore.
roll.gif
It's like that? Nobody knows what's even dropping yet...unless they're in the 'Split' LOL. Fine I'm dipping now

Yea a bunch of people with bikes etc wait in the downtown area and book it there the second that email goes out. I personally ain't about to start chasing those security mfers but with the money that supreme started being might have to start swallowing my pride and try it one week [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl: :rofl: YOU LOST bro.. on your break?
:lol: get ya mans.. I had a plug last year (like many others), if you aren't there before the email you lost
And if you really wanted to finesse it you could bribe em probably or something. Also could stalk them from the day before which people on here would think it far fetched and it is but for money people do crazy things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom