Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does Supreme have long *** lines on Saturdays? Do they even have anything worth it left over after the Thursday drops (if there is one).

Last edited:
So why does Supreme have long *** lines on Saturdays? Do they even have anything worth it left over after the Thursday drops (if there is one).

Yes and " tourists " or people that can't go during the week are hoping to cop anything that's left.

I've noticed in past seasons a lot of hats sit in store for the weekend after drop, but not the hyped colors.

I'd assume its people that werent able to go there during the week but i doubt they restock or whatever. And i thought lines were long everyday

I know you guys hate shipping posts but i feel i gotta mention this cause im getting worried, my FTP shirt that i got off a restock was supposed to be delivered yesterday but when i check its location it just says it left new jersey on the 1st with no other update.

where are you located? it could be on its way

my first order got scanned the 28th and i'm not gonna see it till the 7th. my second one got scammed the 3rd and ill get it on the 10th

Last edited:
where are you located? it could be on its way

my first order got scanned the 28th and i'm not gonna see it till the 7th. my second one got scammed the 3rd and ill get it on the 10th
Located in SoCal and it got scanned on the 27th. If theres no update by monday then thats when i'll really get worried

Located in SoCal and it got scanned on the 27th. If theres no update by monday then thats when i'll really get worried

Man going through the exact same issue here in Norcal no updates since 28th and delivery was supposed to be yesterday(saturday). SMFH

Last edited:
Ay pissdrunx

I know were about similar stats (im 5' 11" 200-210 lbs)

You like how that L BOGO hoodie fits?

Some dude wants to trade me a large black bogo hoodie for my worn olive V2. I usually grab XL hoodies so im kinda iffy

Ay
Some dude wants to trade me a large black bogo hoodie for my worn olive V2. I usually grab XL hoodies so im kinda iffy

See how he answers. I'm 5'11", 190-195lbs, size 46 suit, 17.5" collar 34/35 sleeve dress shirt. I wear xl in Supreme polos and rugbys. Jackets usually size L.
Take a look at last drop's size chart at bottom:
http://seiour.com/droplist/springsummer2017/DA322017.php
There's a hooded sweatshirt listed.

Ay pissdrunx

If the box logo is DS, I think you would be alright. It kind of depends on how you like it to fit. I hate oversized hoodies. If I had got an XL, I would have probably washed and dried it.
You're like a fit 205, I'm a fat 205.
If I could get down to 185, I would be so much happier with the fit of the hoodie.

Hope I helped.

As far as that trade goes, if I remember correctly, you have other black V2s. Seems like a really good trade. If you need a middleman, PM me, I know a guy.

BTW did you get zebras?

If the box logo is DS, I think you would be alright. It kind of depends on how you like it to fit. I hate oversized hoodies. If I had got an XL, I would have probably washed and dried it.
You're like a fit 205, I'm a fat 205.
If I could get down to 185, I would be so much happier with the fit of the hoodie.

Hope I helped.

As far as that trade goes, if I remember correctly, you have other black V2s. Seems like a really good trade. If you need a middleman, PM me, I know a guy.

BTW did you get zebras?

Im definitely closer to the fat side than fit lmao. Thats why i like XL so ***** not hugging me . Especially if it shrinks at all but most of my stuff doesnt shrink much.

Its "tried on". I suppose i can always sell it if im not happy with the fit.

And yeA ive had every v2 in my posession so far besides coppers and im just keeping my favorites. Im left with belugas, red stripe, breds, olives(trading/selling), and ZEBRAS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom