Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some stuff in the mail. Zip polo from last season
still need that polo in pink

mean.gif

I was browsing other sites the prices for Sade tees are insane..good thing I don't care much for celeb tees

last 2 supreme orders from week 1 came loaded with stickers including felt in black

was a pleasant surprise

I literally hunted down the ups guy down my block. Came home and saw multiple ups trucks navigating, saw the note on my door and went walking. Had to stop 2 trucks before I found the right guy haha.

So sad that palace already shipped my stuff and in transit and supreme over here slacking ..

Don't know what to tell you, dude.
You got order confirm on everything?
No ghost charges? Make sure.
First drop always a b*.
Hell I got my week 2 order ups ship this morning.

I literally hunted down the ups guy down my block. Came home and saw multiple ups trucks navigating, saw the note on my door and went walking. Had to stop 2 trucks before I found the right guy haha.

Probably scared the cr@p outta the guy by pulling up.

Shouldn't have passed on the chenille arc logo.

Resale is dead, but still hesitant to pay ANYTHING extra.

:smh:

Got my swirl tee today....I never double up but I think I'll end up getting another one at resell when I see a good deal
Such a dope shirt

just got in my classic logo hoodie from supreme no stickers at all =( not even regular box logo stickers. thats played lol.. i hope my swirl shirt that arrives on thursday has a felt box logo at least =(

Got two orders in, same stickers in each order but managed to get a black and red felt bogo
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom