Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, online the way to go now I guess. I don't have time for that. Hopefully the system works tho. Glad they trying new things.

Hopefully they also implement some changes to the site to deter bots 
This.  They've done some things to fix it, but some pieces still sellout at ridiculously non human speeds 
mean.gif

yes, each week security will be in a random park and you will need to find them and put your name on a list. They will give you a spot in line and a time to come shop. As of the cutoff there was around 300 people. If you camp you will get a warning. Second strike and your picture gets taken and you will be banned for the rest of the season.

This is mad corny

So it's back to Security Guard's getting love and adding people's name to the list

VIP's get that early time slot cut line love!!
Smh

Last edited:
So it's back to Security Guard's getting love and adding people's name to the list

VIP's get that early time slot cut line love!!
Smh
Sercurity about to get paid , you know how many $100s they probably going to get swung their way so people can cut the line. 

Can't wait to see the new videos the bape dude About to make on the drop day. :lol:

Last edited:
Let's see how many minutes that lists last tomorrow. You know it's not official. If it is then a mass email should have been sent. But I am sure they won't turn non listers away tomorrow.

yes, each week security will be in a random park and you will need to find them and put your name on a list. They will give you a spot in line and a time to come shop. As of the cutoff there was around 300 people. If you camp you will get a warning. Second strike and your picture gets taken and you will be banned for the rest of the season.
thats the same system they have in Paris. You sign up on a list, then release day they give you a number tag based on the list

so is the online drop going to have this weeks drop and next weeks drop combined from the in store release since it will be next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom