Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a look at the preview last night and I'm feeling a good amount of pieces. Trying to chill this season compared to last and I already bought at least like 4 hoodies last season so I don't need to go crazy.

Glad I got the backpack and duffle from s/s though....these new ones are butt. I just used the backpack for my little one night stay in NY this weekend, it was great.

I just listed out everything that I really like and want to cop as well as an "iffy list". 

21 things on my cop list and 16 on my iffy list smh. Not even including collabs obviously. Going to really have to cut it down

Favorite pieces right now are:

astronaut puffy jacket

contrast stitch twill pullover

striped hooded crewneck

hooded waffle thermal

box logo hoodie

s logo crew

classic logo hoodie

striped rugby

l/s pocket tee

Ill be trying to cop all of those for sure. Going to be harder with this free restocks bs though

Last edited:
R-word 
tired.gif
mean.gif

Whats the estimated retail on your guys opinion for the astro jacket? Have some money from my job to spend at thursday

So is everything that drops on week 1 in store this thursday going to be online for us next week? Sorry if already asked...

I was really thinking about the helmet just to drive around in my car. 

Would keep the dome warm during the winter time 
indifferent.gif

S-logos got me feeling conflicted af, the maroon one is my schools color, but it's suede. The olive and tan chenille ones are dope too! How many s-logos do I need in a season :nerd:

Mad my navy S cap had to throw out since it's all run down,not that wool crap they drop last season, but the one from a year ago or two I think. If anyone know a site that got the black one, I'll truly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom