Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h2]T be the verse'[/h2]
Code:
They **** you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had And add some extra, just for you. But they were ****** up in their turn By fools in old-style hats and coats, Who half the time were soppy-stern And half at one another's throats. Man hands on misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, And don't have any kids yourself.Philip Larkin
For all you People out there with No Kids! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I didn't know what was real til I peeped the site. Supreme don't give a **** no more. They haven't in years but now it's on a new level lol. Hope the pieces are spaced out well, already saw a nice haul's worth of **** I want. Def flipping **** to cop what I want 

Def gonna be there in person when the brick drops cuz I know someone is gonna chuck that **** right into Supreme.

Chateau Tee Inspiration

Rothschild Wine
Château Lafite Rothschild is a wine estate in France, owned by members of the Rothschild family since the 19th century. The name Lafite comes from the Gascon term "la hite" meaning "small hill".

Lafite was one of four wine-producing Châteaux of Bordeaux originally awarded First Growth status in the 1855 Classification, which was based on recent prices. Since then, it has been a consistent producer of one of the world's most expensive red wines.

Chateau Tee Inspiration
Rothschild Wine

View media item 2134772

View media item 2134773

Château Lafite Rothschild is a wine estate in France, owned by members of the Rothschild family since the 19th century. The name Lafite comes from the Gascon term "la hite" meaning "small hill".

Lafite was one of four wine-producing Châteaux of Bordeaux originally awarded First Growth status in the 1855 Classification, which was based on recent prices. Since then, it has been a consistent producer of one of the world's most expensive red wines.

Might get this for my dad lol.

Last edited:
I'm looking to get a red TNF Bandana Mountain Parka in XL. He's asking for $650 plus shipping and 4% Paypal fee. Is this the going rate? It's in 9/10 condition.

Last edited:
Chateau Tee Inspiration
Rothschild Wine

View media item 2134772

View media item 2134773

Damn ur like a wine cona sewer huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom