Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need from this drop is the Orange CNN shirt. There's a couple pieces I like, but not enough to pull the trigger. Oh, and the competition 5 panel.

it depends. There hasn't been many leopard m51s that popped up in recent months so it's kind of hard to gauge their market value. They're generally going around 1k give or take a few hundred depending on size. Size small is more uncommon. I know a bunch of dudes that are XL that would easily drop that much if there was an XL for sale. 

I was really hoping for a medium but might scoop that one if i cant find anyone willing to part with their medium

Fortune cookie is a stupid free gift

Wow at anyone consider paying 1400 for a lepoard jacket with a supreme logo on it

Last edited:
This real....
laugh.gif
Supreme ain't **** lol

Im about to see whats happening at the supreme store in ny and see if I can somehow walk away with a t-shirt or get a good look at what I want to cop online next week. 

Where's the verified list of what's dropping today?
I'm maaaad out the loop with this one.

yeah I can only imagine.  tshirts deff going to sell out. by the time I get in the store at 3pm:rofl:
might not sell out, at least not everything. But if you get there at 3 you might not make it in before closing time

I'm not dealing with a Line
I'll go at the end of the day
Or one of the days before the 25th

I have a feeling Sup made more then usual

it depends. There hasn't been many leopard m51s that popped up in recent months so it's kind of hard to gauge their market value. They're generally going around 1k give or take a few hundred depending on size. Size small is more uncommon. I know a bunch of dudes that are XL that would easily drop that much if there was an XL for sale. 

I was really hoping for a medium but might scoop that one if i cant find anyone willing to part with their medium
I've never seen this jacket before, but it's hard AF! One of the hardest pieces I've ever seen. It's on my radar now. I'm an XL, too.

Looks like the first week will be where im getting most of this seasons purchases.

Really feeling the spiderman button up man, War report tee in any color (pref orange or black), the l/s pocket tee in purple camo.

Have a week to figure out the best way to check them out lol

Looks like the first week will be where im getting most of this seasons purchases.

Really feeling the spiderman button up man, War report tee in any color (pref orange or black), the l/s pocket tee in purple camo.

Have a week to figure out the best way to check them out lol
yeah im hoping the 2nd drop doesnt have anything i really want or nice collab. Can't be buying something almost every week like last season
mean.gif

Does Supreme reset IP bans every season? Meaning do they unblock banned IPs from season to season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom