Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I F*ck with this fit- Miss my overdyed crewneck, the one with the tiny leather patch on the chest...had to sell mine cuz it just fit badly on me, even boxier than normal- Thought about even getting it tailored, but just sold it for what I got it for and was done- Sucks,  I had the plum color crewneck, sh*t was dope.
Good looks bro. Yea the overdyed hoodies are some of my favorite pieces Supreme does. This is last years with "supreme" down the arm but i liked the little leather patches more

soon
pimp.gif

I think it be cool if they didnt even announce whats coming out this week. Just everybody going in blind that would make things interesting.

I think it be cool if they didnt even announce whats coming out this week. Just everybody going in blind that would make things interesting.
Was just about to ask if anyone remembers the last time no one knew what was dropping

Anybody have the sizing chart for the boucle jacket? Forgot to screenshot it when it dropped. Got my small in, overall fit is how I like my jackets, fitted with the correct chest and shoulder width. It's just a tad bit on the short side, but it probably works out for me since I'm only 5' 7". Ordered a small because my medium harlequin varsity is just a little bit too big for my taste, but at least it's still wearable. Just want to compare the sizing.

Supreme irony: camping out in front of a store to buy a tent to camp with but supremely have no idea if the tent is even dropping 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom