Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a lot of newbie questions from members who've been on here 10 years +. You guys new to Supreme or something?

$500 for 2 tee shirts a good deal for the seller? Cm'on 160. :smh:

And yes, Supreme has released many emails for releases on days other than Monday. Mostly Wednesdays but some have been on Tuesdays. It's rare but it's not new.

bro who am i to say no for $500.00 for two 2 t-shirts like would you say no to $479.00 for the lebron 2's in your ebay listing

when i buy something no one is giving me a break and big thanks to a good friend of mine on the advice of selling the t-shirts

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of newbie questions from members who've been on here 10 years +. You guys new to Supreme or something?

$500 for 2 tee shirts a good deal for the seller? Cm'on 160. :smh:

And yes, Supreme has released many emails for releases on days other than Monday. Mostly Wednesdays but some have been on Tuesdays. It's rare but it's not new.

bro who am i to say no for $500.00 for two 2 t-shirts like would you say no to $479.00 for the lebron 2's in your ebay listing

when i buy something no one is giving me a break and big thanks to a good friend of mine on the advice of selling the t-shirts

bummed, I messaged you awhile back offering that but you were still holding high on your price :rolleyes

glad you got the cash via easy meet up though! yes that guy just spent $500 on two tee shirts but he did get two grail level items :smokin

I think 1978S 1978S was implying that you should already know that getting $500 for two t-shirts was a good deal for you and that you didn't really have to ask that question.

I think 1978S 1978S was implying that you should already know that getting $500 for two t-shirts was a good deal for you and that you didn't really have to ask that question.

if thats what he means my bad :D

i can never get what people think online

let everybody win

i saw last completed listing on ebay for both shirts used but i'm sure not in the condition i had them in for the mike tyson at $366 and raekwon at $242

since i dont use ebay or paypal the price i got worked for me

Last edited:
bummed, I messaged you awhile back offering that but you were still holding high on your price :rolleyes

glad you got the cash via easy meet up though! yes that guy just spent $500 on two tee shirts but he did get two grail level items :smokin
both those shirts were easy grabs at leilow back in the day. i still got my tyson shirt.

congrats, what do you think about it? i honestly dont like it nearly as much as i was expecting. doesn't fit as well as my other preme caps
Agree. The quality is very nice... but the fit isnt right. Its like my head doesnt reach the top of the hat. I guess ill have to stick to camps

both those shirts were easy grabs at leilow back in the day. i still got my tyson shirt.

I remember man! I was team XXL back then though :rolleyes basically Sup new eras were the only thing that were ready for my body... LMK if you want to trade yours for a Tacoma filled trunk of Chun Wah Kam :nerd:

Catching up, just wanted to comment on the email collab timing.  Supreme 5s email came on a Thursday (Oct 15) and were released on a Friday (Oct 16).  Completely forgot that it was a really weird one. 

They did the mailing for the TNF the day before last year and they did the Mailing for the J's on Thursday to release them Friday. So I hope there's an email or a sequin jacket

Gor my classic logo 6 panel in today. First supreme hat...

This thing looks dumb as hell on my head. What the ****

really wanted one of those hats but im a 7 5/8 in fitteds so i figured it would look weird on my head

papi I am same size and these are the first S caps that actually fit good... they made these for team big skull

word? take this rep! i didnt wanna take a chance and cop one only to find out it doesnt fit. now i gotta find a white or a black one for a dece price...

papi I am same size and these are the first S caps that actually fit good... they made these for team big skull

word? take this rep! i didnt wanna take a chance and cop one only to find out it doesnt fit. now i gotta find a white or a black one for a dece price...

search IG and don't settle for anything below $80 shipped... someone will bite eventually cause team small dome lost on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom