Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caved and paid decent resell on black denim zip 
eyes.gif
 cant even remember the last non #retailgang pickup I had in season..

Oh well. anyone have fit/ in hand pics or thoughts?

edit: in for swooping grey/red or grey/navy maxes, snake skins are disappointingly bland imo

Last edited:

Caved and paid decent resell on black denim zip 
eyes.gif
 cant even remember the last non #retailgang pickup I had in season..

Oh well. anyone have fit/ in hand pics or thoughts?

edit: in for swooping grey/red or grey/navy maxes, snake skins are disappointingly bland imo
Got the black denim zip up and I like it.  I'll take pics tomorrow.

dope, hows the weight and fit?  debating if I'll grab one of the buffalo plaid ones as well ..
Fit is good and it's pretty light.  

I just pulled the trigger on the warm up pants that dropped this season.  Grabbed the yellow pair for $130 shipped from Ebay.  That's beloew retail.

Last years pink overdyed hoody with the alpha industries bomber before Pablo. Never seen anyone wearing any of the pink pieces that sell out everytime.
I F*ck with this fit- Miss my overdyed crewneck, the one with the tiny leather patch on the chest...had to sell mine cuz it just fit badly on me, even boxier than normal- Thought about even getting it tailored, but just sold it for what I got it for and was done- Sucks,  I had the plum color crewneck, sh*t was dope.

Last edited:
Shoutout to the NTer that flaked on me for the Woodland Camo tee, I found another one for a little over retail, very nice in person. Ozzy tee on Thursday now :smh:

I missed both of the camo tees i wanted this year. Havent seen anything reasonsbly priced in XL on grailed either

I just wonder why they would be so secretive about a collaboration with someone whom they collaborate with every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom