OK...T.I. has been dropping these hot 16s lately...hes coming for Luda...

This argument is simple to me, I listen to full TI albums but if I have something that says Luda is on as a feature then I know I will like the song. Luda just is great at features. I have friends that hate rap music that love Luda on features. I still do not understand why in our culture we have to compare everything. I love Em's line "dont compare me, Im better off just left alone"

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

^^^ See there you go just saying Luda is better on features but not giving any proof... We've given plenty of good T.I. features... I'm just tryin to see which Luda features you think are better... That Stomp Remix shouldn't count... I think we all know the story behind that.... Show me the Luda feature touching Drive Slow
Out of all these (especially the BOLD ones) you really tellin me NOTHING he ever spit on a feature is touching T.I.'s verse on Drive Slow
laugh.gif
either you're in denial or you just don't wanna give credit where credit is due

[h2]Guest appearances[/h2][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Song[/th][th=""]Artist(s)[/th][th=""]Album[/th][/tr][tr][td]1998[/td][td]"Imagination (Remix)"[/td][td]Tamia feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Tamia[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Fat Rabbit"[/td][td]Timbaland feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Tim's Bio: Life from da Bassment[/td][/tr][tr][td]1999[/td][td]"Madden NFL 2000 Theme Song"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2000[/td][td]"What Means The World To You (Remix)"[/td][td]Cam'ron feat. Ludacris, Trina & UGK[/td][td]S.D.E.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]"That's How I Get Down"[/td][td]Ginuwine feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Bia' Bia'"[/td][td]Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz feat. Ludacris, Too Short, Big Kapp and Chyna Whyte[/td][td]Put Yo Hood Up[/td][/tr][tr][td]"One Minute Man"[/td][td]Missy Elliott feat. Ludacris & Trina[/td][td]Miss E… So Addictive[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Cut Somethin'"[/td][td]Jagged Edge feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Jagged Little Thrill[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get It Right"[/td][td]Dutch & Spade feat. Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Jack N Tha Jacka"[/td][td]Moochie Mack feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Broke Pimpin'[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Hoppin' In My Car"[/td][td]Hollyhood feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Violator: The Album, V2.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Loverboy"[/td][td]Mariah Carey feat. Da Brat, Ludacris, Shawnna, & Twenty II[/td][td]Glitter[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Dis %%+*@, Dat %%!"[/td][td]Project Pat feat. Ludacris & Crunchy Black[/td][td]Choices: The Album[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Fatty Girl"[/td][td]Ludacris, LL Cool J & Keith Murray[/td][td]FB Entertainment Presents: The Good Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Big Hat Club"[/td][td]Shaquille O'Neal feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Shaquille O'Neal Presents His Superfriends, Vol. 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Witcha' Lookin @@%"[/td][td]8 Ball feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Almost Famous[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Beat Box"[/td][td]Greg Street feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Six O'Clock, Vol. 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Considerate Brotha"[/td][td]Timbaland & Magoo feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Indecent Proposal[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get The Hell On With That"[/td][td]Fat Joe feat. Armageddon& Ludacris[/td][td]Jealous Ones Still Envy (J.O.S.E.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Some South %#$$"[/td][td]Ruff Ryders feat. Ludacris, Icepick Jay, Fiend & Yung Wun[/td][td]Ryde or Die Vol. 3: In the "R" We Trust[/td][/tr][tr][td]"U Don't Have To Call (Remix)"[/td][td]Usher feat. Ludacris[/td][td]8701[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Real Pimp"[/td][td]Nate Dogg feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Music & Me[/td][/tr][tr][td]2002[/td][td]"Peaches & Cream (Remix)"[/td][td]112 feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Part III[/td][/tr][tr][td]"A Girl Like Me (Remix)"[/td][td]Christina Milian feat. Ludacris & Jermaine Dupri[/td][td]Christina Milian[/td][/tr][tr][td]"B R Right"[/td][td]Trina feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Diamond Princess[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Why Don't We Fall in Love (Remix)"[/td][td]Amerie feat. Ludacris[/td][td]All I Have[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gossip Folks"[/td][td]Missy Elliott feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Under Construction[/td][/tr][tr][td]"You Got What I Want"[/td][td]Snoop Dogg feat. Ludacris, Charlie Wilson & Goldie Loc[/td][td]Paid tha Cost to Be da Boss[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]"Made You Look (Remix)"[/td][td]Nas feat. Ludacris & Jadakiss[/td][td]God's Son[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Damn (Remix)"[/td][td]YoungBloodZ feat. Ludacris, Bone Crusher & Jermaine Dupri[/td][td]Drankin' Patnaz[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Holidae In"[/td][td]Chingy feat. Ludacris & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Jackpot[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Tomb of the Boom"[/td][td]OutKast feat. Ludacris, Konkrete & Big Gipp[/td][td]Speakerboxxx/The Love Below[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Chocolate"[/td][td]Kylie Minogue feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Body Language[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Down South"[/td][td]Big Tymers feat. Ludacris, Lil Wayne & Jazze Pha[/td][td]Big Money Heavyweight[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Stop Trippin'"[/td][td]Lil Jon feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Certified Crunk[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Hot & Wet"[/td][td]112 feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Hot & Wet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]"Higher"[/td][td]Twista feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Kamikaze[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Breathe In, Breathe Out"[/td][td]Kanye West feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The College Dropout[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Came To Bring The Pain"[/td][td]Lil Flip feat. Ludacris, Static & Tity Boi[/td][td]U Gotta Feel Me[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Childz Play"[/td][td]Cee-Lo Green feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Cee-Lo Green... Is the Soul Machine[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Yeah!"[/td][td]Usher feat. Ludacris & Lil Jon[/td][td]Confessions[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Red Light"[/td][td]Usher feat. Ludacris & Lil Jon[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rodeo"[/td][td]Method Man feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Tical 0: The Prequel[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Where U At? (The Whole City's Behind Us)"[/td][td]Ludacris, Kanye West & The Game[/td][td]Boost Mobile[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Shot Off"[/td][td]8Ball & MJG feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Living Legends[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Stomp"[/td][td]Young Buck feat. Ludacris, T.I. & The Game[/td][td]Straight Outta Cashville[/td][/tr][tr][td]"R.P.M."[/td][td]Shawnna feat. Ludacris & Twista[/td][td]Worth Tha Weight[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Shake Dat %#$$"[/td][td]Shawnna feat. Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rumors (Remix)"[/td][td]Lindsay Lohan feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Ryde or Die Vol. 3: In the "R" We Trust[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Meet The Dealer"[/td][td]I-20 feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Self Explanatory[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Break Bread"[/td][td]I-20 feat. Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"In Da Club"[/td][td]Lil Jon feat. Ludacris & R. Kelly[/td][td]Crunk Juice[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Lovers & Friends"[/td][td]Lil Jon feat. Ludacris & Usher[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Virgo"[/td][td]Nas feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Street's Disciple[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gold Digger"[/td][td]Ludacris & Bobby Valentino[/td][td]Shark Tale[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Luxurious (Remix)"[/td][td]Gwen Stefani feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Love. Angel. Music. Baby.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]"Oh"[/td][td]Ciara feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Goodies[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Party Starter"[/td][td]Will Smith feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Lost and Found[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Give Me A Chance"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Bobby Valentino[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Sugar (Gimme Some)"[/td][td]Trick Daddy feat. Ludacris, Cee-Lo Green & Lil Kim[/td][td]Thug Matrimony: Married to the Streets[/td][/tr][tr][td]"It's Like That"[/td][td]Talib Kweli feat. Ludacris & The Game[/td][td]Talib Kweli The Beautiful Mix Tape Vol. 2 The Struggle Continues Mixtape[/td][/tr][tr][td]"In The Depths of Solitude"[/td][td]By Ludacris[/td][td]The Rose, Vol. 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Trill Recognize Trill"[/td][td]Bun B feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Trill[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Georgia"[/td][td]Field Mob feat. Ludacris & Jamie Foxx[/td][td]Light Poles and Pine Trees[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Living The Life"[/td][td]Notorious B.I.G. feat. Faith Evans, Cheri Dennis, Bobby Valentino, Ludacris & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Duets: The Final Chapter[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Unpredictable"[/td][td]Jamie Foxx feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Unpredictable[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]"Pop U"[/td][td]Juvenile feat. Ludacris & Fat Joe[/td][td]Reality Check[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Smilin'"[/td][td]Field Mob feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Light Poles and Pine Trees[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Throw Da D"[/td][td]Ludacris feat. Trick Daddy & Luther Campbell[/td][td]Southern Smoke 24[/td][/tr][tr][td]"In The Ghetto (Remix)"[/td][td]Busta Rhymes feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Big Bang[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gangsta $@%@#%"[/td][td]Scarface & Ludacris[/td][td]Dirty Work 12[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Coochie Bangin'"[/td][td]Ol' Dirty Bastard & Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Yea Mu****a"[/td][td]David Banner & Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Take It Slow"[/td][td]Shawnna feat. Ludacris & Bobby Valentino[/td][td]Block Music[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gettin' Some (Remix)" feat. Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Too Short & Pharrell[/td][td]Shawnna feat. Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Too Short & Pharrell[/td][/tr][tr][td]"He Said, She Said"[/td][td]Ludacris & Shawnna[/td][td]Clinton Sparks Touch The Sky (Mixtape)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Private Party"[/td][td]Leona Lewis feat. Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gangstas"[/td][td]DJ Whoo Kid feat. Lloyd Banks & Ludacris[/td][td]Bulletproof (G Unit Part 5)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Ain't No Other Man (Remix)"[/td][td]Christina Aguilera feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Back to Basics[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Need A Boss"[/td][td]Shareefa feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Point Of No Return[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Playa Cardz Right (Male Version)"[/td][td]2Pac feat. Ludacris & Keon Bryce[/td][td]Pac's Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Glamorous"[/td][td]Fergie feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Dutchess[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]"Future Thugs"[/td][td]Redman feat. Ludacris & Ghostface Killah[/td][td]Red Gone Wild[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rock Star"[/td][td]R. Kelly feat. Ludacris & Kid Rock[/td][td]Double Up[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rearview (Ridin')"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Special Occasion[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Freaky Gurl (Remix)"[/td][td]Gucci Mane feat. Ludacris & Lil Kim[/td][td]Back to the Trap House[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I'm So Hood (Remix)"[/td][td]DJ Khaled feat. T-Pain, Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman and Rick Ross[/td][td]We The Best[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Betta Knock"[/td][td]Playaz Circle feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Supply & Demand[/td][/tr][tr][td]"U Can Believe It"[/td][td]Playaz Circle feat. Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Duffle Bag Boy (Remix)"[/td][td]Playaz Circle feat. Ludacris & Lil Wayne[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Get Money (Remix)"[/td][td]50 Cent feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Curtis[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Do It Well (Remix)"[/td][td]Jennifer Lopez feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Brave[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gimmie Dat"[/td][td]Chingy feat. Ludacris & Bobby Valentino[/td][td]Hate It or Love It[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Like You'll Never See Me Again (Remix)"[/td][td]Alicia Keys feat. Ludacris[/td][td]As I Am[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Grown Woman"[/td][td]Mary J. Blige feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Growing Pains[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Celebrity Chick"[/td][td]Ludacris, Chingy, Steph Jones & Small World[/td][td]Strength In Numbers[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Down in the Dirty"[/td][td]Ludacris feat. Bun B & Rick Ross[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]"Dat Girl Right There"[/td][td]Usher feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Here I Stand[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Cannon (Remix)"[/td][td]DJ Drama feat. Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, T.I. & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Gangsta Grillz Vol. 17[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Do It 4 The Haterz Again"[/td][td]4-IZE feat. Ludacris & Chingy[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Dey Know (Remix)"[/td][td]Shawty Lo feat. Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Plies, & Lil' Wayne[/td][td]Units in the City[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get Buck In Here"[/td][td]DJ Felli Fel feat. Diddy, Akon, Ludacris & Lil' Jon[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Pretty Girl"[/td][td]Jarvis Shaffer feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Dreamgirls[/td][/tr][tr][td]"You Don't Wanna"[/td][td]Pastor Troy feat. Ludacris[/td][td]A.T.L. (A-Town Legend)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Got My"[/td][td]DJ Khaled feat Arok, Lil Wayne & Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Grippin'"[/td][td]Sean Garrett feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Turbo 919[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Head Noddin'"[/td][td]Block Xchange feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Young & Restless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Mr. Magnificent"[/td][td]Small World feat. Ludacris[/td][td]World Premiere[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Eskimos"[/td][td]Willy Northpole feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Tha Connect[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Eat You Alive"[/td][td]Lil Wayne feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Tha Carter III[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Comin' To See You"[/td][td]Tyrese feat. Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Ya Heard"[/td][td]The Game feat. Ludacris[/td][td]LAX (album)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How We Do It (Around My Way)"[/td][td]Lloyd feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Lessons in Love[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Still Standing"[/td][td]Monica feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Still Standing[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Self-Made Millionaire"[/td][td]Paul Couture feat. Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"On Top of The World"[/td][td]T.I. feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Paper Trail[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Sunglasses"[/td][td]Playaz Circle feat. Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Put On (Remix)"[/td][td]Young Jeezy feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Recession[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Chopped & Skrewed"[/td][td]T-Pain feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Thr33 Ringz[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Pop Champagne (Remix)"[/td][td]Jim Jones and Ron Browz feat. Ludacris, Swizz Beatz & Lil' Kim[/td][td]Pray IV Reign & EtherBoy[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]"Pocketbook"[/td][td]Jennifer Hudson feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Jennifer Hudson[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Beep (Remix)"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino feat. Ludacris, Lil Kim & Lil Wayne[/td][td]The Rebirth[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Just Me & You"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino feat. Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Creepin' (Solo)"[/td][td]Chamillionaire feat. Ludacris & The Game[/td][td]Venom[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How Do You Sleep?"[/td][td]Jesse McCartney feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Departure[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Bring It Back"[/td][td]Ludacris & Rick Ross[/td][td]Trap-A-Holics presents Trap Music 7.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Come With Me"[/td][td]Ludacris & David Banner[/td][td]Trap-A-Holics presents Trap Music 8.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Really Like Her"[/td][td]I-20 feat. Ludacris & Rocko[/td][td]Blood In The Water[/td][/tr][tr][td]"High Price"[/td][td]Ciara feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Fantasy Ride[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rockin' That Thang (Remix)"[/td][td]The-Dream feat. Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross & Ludacris[/td][td]Love vs. Money[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Throw It Up"[/td][td]Busta Rhymes feat. Ludacris & Lil Wayne[/td][td]Back on My B.S.[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Loose Cannon"[/td][td]Block Xchange feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Young & Restless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How to Be a Boss"[/td][td]Jim Jones feat. Ludacris & NOE[/td][td]Pray IV Reign[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Go Girl"[/td][td]Ludacris & Young Jeezy[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Boyfriend #2 (Remix)"[/td][td]Pleasure P feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Introduction of Marcus Cooper[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Spanish Fly"[/td][td]Aventura feat. Ludacris & Wyclef Jean[/td][td]The Last[/td][/tr][tr][td]"285 (Drinkin' & Drivin')"[/td][td]Ludacris & Young Jeezy[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap]][/td][/tr][tr][td]"We #+@* You (Remix)"[/td][td]Electrik Red feat. Ludacris[/td][td]How to Be a Lady: Volume 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]"We Must Be Heard"[/td][td]DJ Drama feat. Ludacris, Willie The Kid, & Busta Rhymes[/td][td]Gangsta Grillz: The Album (Vol. 2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Birthday Sex (Remix)"[/td][td]Jeremih feat. Ludacris & BXC[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Good Relationships"[/td][td]Ludacris, Katt Williams, Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Start All Over"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Don't Trust Her"[/td][td]Trae feat. Ludacris & Gucci Mane[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap & DJ Drama present Trap Music 10.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Pennies (Remix)"[/td][td]The Cool Kids feat. Ludacris & Bun B[/td][td]Gone Fishing[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Grizzly"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Love College (Remix)"[/td][td]Asher Roth feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Asleep in the Bread Aisle[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Halle Berry (She's Fine) (Remix)"[/td][td]Hurricane Chris feat. Ludacris, SupaSTAAR, Beenie Man, Lil Boosie, Yo Gotti, Pitbull, Yung Joc & C-Ride[/td][td]Unleashed[/td][/tr][tr][td]"First Time"[/td][td]Ludacris feat. Bobby Valentino & 4-IZE[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Work For It"[/td][td]Ludacris & Trina[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Atlanta GA"[/td][td]Shawty Lo feat. Ludacris, The-Dream & Gucci Mane[/td][td]I Am Carlos[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Born An OG"[/td][td]Ace Hood feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Ruthless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Cross My Mind"[/td][td]Ludacris feat. Damien Marley[/td][td]Be South 20[/td][/tr][tr][td]"OG's Theme [Detox Demo]"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Regret"[/td][td]Letoya Luckett feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Lady Love[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Open Wide"[/td][td]BXC feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Young & Restless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Addicted To Money"[/td][td]Lil Scrappy feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Grustle[/td][/tr][tr][td]"My Patna Dem (Remix)"[/td][td]Rich Kids feat. Ludacris & Lil Scrappy[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Yeah We Gettin' Rich"[/td][td]Playaz Circle feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Flight 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]"%%++% Monsters"[/td][td]Ludacris feat. The Game[/td][td]Southern Smoke TV Vol. 4[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All Night Long"[/td][td]Estelle feat. Ludacris & John Legend[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Stay Strapped"[/td][td]Brisco feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Revenge[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Bulletproof"[/td][td]Raheem DeVaughn feat. Ludacris[/td][td]The Love & War MasterPeace[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get Out"[/td][td]Mario feat. Ludacris[/td][td].N.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Coochie"[/td][td]The Black Keys feat. Ludacris & Ol' Dirty Bastard[/td][td]BlakRoc[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Hear My Cry"[/td][td]Jennifer Hudson & Ludacris[/td][td]Purple Codeine 27[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All The Way Turnt Up (Remix)"[/td][td]Roscoe Dash feat. Ludacris[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Break Your Heart (Remix)"[/td][td]Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Rokstarr[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Sex Therapy (Remix)"[/td][td]Robin Thicke feat. Ludacris[/td][td]Sex Therapy[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]"I Wanna Rock (Luda Mix)"[/td][td]Snoop Dogg feat. Jay-Z & Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Baby"[/td][td]Justin Bieber feat. Ludacris[/td][td]My World 2.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]"All I Do Is Win"[/td][td]DJ Khaled feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Victory[/td][/tr][/table][h2][edit]
[/h2]

[table][tr][td]"Jack N Tha Jacka"[/td][td]Moochie Mack feat. Ludacris[/td][/tr][/table]

eek.gif

I been looking for this song for years I remember hearing it once in middle school couldnt ever find it

I mess with that Shot Off by Ball and G but mainly cuz the beat was bananas.. Thank you for proving my point... Do you see how many forgettable features Luda has?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

ive been rockin with ti since the Im serious days
i have never once said damn he spazzed on this or had to rewind it.
imo ti is just very consistent and his beats are def a plus
pimp.gif

luda goes the slim shady route, funny/animated 1st single to sale albums but luda can spit when he wants and has lyrics

overall ti makes better music but luda is more lyrical

I thought this thread would be dead for now.  T.I. is as versatile as he wants to be; at times it seems like Ludacris just shows off on tracks just because he's capable of doing so. For all those still doubting T.I.:

Love them both for different reasons:

T.I. consistently puts together songs and albums that I like more
Ludacris drops 16s and gets me hyped a little more

Both two great rappers that I've liked since the day I heard their first songs, but still with that being said...

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE STAY OFF THAT T.I.P ON MY D!(k"

T.I.'s albums > Luda's Albums

Luda's features (most) > T.I.'s features.

Luda has talent for days, but son ain't  put together a album I would listen to all the way through. Listening to his albums actually pisses me off, cause I KNOW he can do better, yet he doesn't.

And to those who said he doesn't need to change..blah blah blah..that's all fine, but his extra-over-the-top act is getting really old, just like T.I. "dope boy" image got old and "T.I. vs T.I.P." was a wack %*# album.  Luda is pushing 33 yrs old.  I thought when he cut off the braids he was done with the semantics and taking himself more seriously..but I guess not
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom