OK...T.I. has been dropping these hot 16s lately...hes coming for Luda...

Paper Trail was trash, +@+##.  Obviously TI's catalogue is league's above Luda's but TOTM was severly underrated.

Everybody Hate's Chris
MVP
Undisputed
Last of a Dying Breed
I Do it For Hip Hop
Do the Right Thang
Wish You Would

All those tracks went hard, and not to mention Luda has his club friendly joints which I'm not a huge fan of, but he has made his career off of.  Your a clown dude, acting like saying TOTM being better than Paper Trail, a mediocre album at best, is like saying its better than Ready to Die.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And yes, Luda has better wordplay than TI.

Sidebar: R.I.P. to you once ILL LEGAL OPERATIONS finds out about this thread.
Do you know the difference between wordplay and lyrical content.  TI's Lyrical Content>>>>Luda's.  But in terms of strict wordplay, Luda is far better.

Pac has better lyrical content than Pun.  Pun had better wordplay. Understand the difference?

a lot of dudes bugging saying T.I pen game is really that sick. Im a T.I supporter and even I KNOW his pen game aint that nice. He just makes it sound hot.

Luda would BODY T.I in a 16's contest any day of the week. Luda just isnt taken serious for his pen game cuz of his animated personality.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

a lot of dudes bugging saying T.I pen game is really that sick. Im a T.I supporter and even I KNOW his pen game aint that nice. He just makes it sound hot.

Luda would BODY T.I in a 16's contest any day of the week. Luda just isnt taken serious for his pen game cuz of his animated personality.
QFT...I swear there are so many clowns on this board who really have no clue what the !%*$ they are talking about.

Luda would BODY T.I in a 16's contest any day of the week.

You're right. Luda would definitely BODY Tip in a 16 any day of the week.

Spoiler [+]
3477m8x.jpg

Spoiler [+]
No seriously, I'm taking a break from this forum for a few days.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

QFT...I swear there are so many clowns on this board who really have no clue what the !%*$ they are talking about.
QFT...

Raw talent...Luda > T.I.

Career/discography...T.I. > Luda

laugh.gif
@ this guy posting a 3 second clip from a mainstream single trying to make a point.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

laugh.gif
@ this guy posting a 3 second clip from a mainstream single trying to make a point.
smh.gif

And T.I. made a record like "What You Know" a mainstream single.

Go away.

The fact that yall are criticizing others opinions is mind boggling enough.

However I will take T.I. over Luda.

If it aint sex, Luda aint rapping.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

laugh.gif
smh.gif

And T.I. made a record like "What You Know" a mainstream single.

Go away.

you said you were the one going away, though

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
But yea I guess its preference if you like that wordplay "Ooo son he said this but he really he really meant that oooooo son" than Ludas ya guy

But if you like just straight spittas TIP is aheadof Luda by a minute.

Spoiler [+]
3477m8x.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn it..now i gotta clean all this fruit punch off my monitor

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
3477m8x.jpg

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
every rapper has had some questionable lines.  I know your supporting TI and i like him way more than Luda and TI does have way more bangers and better songs than Luda but when it comes to 16s?

Luda takes that EASILY. I dont even like Luda's material at all but theres no way i can be bias on this. T.I just makes stuff sound hot. He doesnt have no crazy 16s that you'd be like "this ___ went in". Luda has those. What features have T.I bodied other than swagger like us? (wasnt that his song? that shouldnt even count
laugh.gif
)

Once again i think your getting songs/albums confused with bar for bar and 16s for 16s. There no debate there. Luda has him in that. T.I got every other category.

I'm Back > BOTS though
Luda's way too cheesy for me. Remedial bars.

My dude has a song with Justin Beiber for goodness sake. You can rationalize that and say "Beiber's the android nsyncHansonBackstreetBoys, why wouldnt anyone wanna collab w/him" but its still Justin Beiber 
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ ILLIONAIRE...

...naw man I'm done - after many years of the same argument, I sum it up like this: Luda fans like ''Fresh Prince'', Tip fans like ''Martin.''

''HustleMan if u don't get yo seagull sellin' #%$ up on outta here...''

He doesnt have no crazy 16s that you'd be like "this ___ went in". Luda has those. What features have T.I bodied other than swagger like us? (wasnt that his song? that shouldnt even count
laugh.gif
)

Not since "Southern Fried Intro"

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I'm Back > BOTS though

My dude has a song with Justin Beiber for goodness sake. You can rationalize that and say "Beiber's the android nsyncHansonBackstreetBoys, why wouldnt anyone wanna collab w/him" but its still Justin Beiber 
eyes.gif
How is doing a song with Justin Beiber any different from when Juelz did a song with Chris Brown in Run It? I'm clearly out of the loop on Justin Beiber though. When I heard he had the Usher co-sign I sort of assumed he was more of a teen Robin Thicke type artist than a Hanson type artist.

As far as Luda being cheesy I don't understand that opinion. I think you guys remember his videos and sort of put that label on him but I wouldn't consider his lyrics or persona cheesy or cartoonish like he's been labeled. I use to feel that way but when I actually think about it it was more about the videos he did that make him come off that way. Like when I think of What Is Your Fantasy I don't remember him coming off that way at all.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I'm Back > BOTS though

eyes.gif
How is doing a song with Justin Beiber any different from when Juelz did a song with Chris Brown in Run It? I'm clearly out of the loop on Justin Beiber though. When I heard he had the Usher co-sign I sort of assumed he was more of a teen Robin Thicke type artist than a Hanson type artist.

As far as Luda being cheesy I don't understand that opinion. I think you guys remember his videos and sort of put that label on him but I wouldn't consider his lyrics or persona cheesy or cartoonish like he's been labeled. I use to feel that way but when I actually think about it it was more about the videos he did that make him come off that way. Like when I think of What Is Your Fantasy I don't remember him coming off that way at all.
What are these words? 

I rocks with T.I. hard, but if you want lyrics and had to put a $+# on a beef/battle track??

LUDA

I dont listen to Luda, but I do respect his craft.. homie goes in on every feature even if it is that lollipop rap..

with that said...

IT'S THE KING, B!TCH!!!

Back
Top Bottom