OK...T.I. has been dropping these hot 16s lately...hes coming for Luda...

T.I. doesn't make bubble gum "rap", tho.

I'm Back > Anything Luda has put out in a couple years.

As, Illy said... he made a diss record that was at the top of mainstream for a while.

Battle Of The Sexes?

T.I. would do a collab album with Flip before he did something like that.

No ones checkin for when the How Low Remix drops.

Originally Posted by filly413

SOOOOOO..... Now that were off that.... Can we talk abt who the king of the south is???? Personally it seems like this kid T.I straight cut everybody in the line. DISRESPECTFUL... Yes/ but on the same token ain't that how it's supposed to be done? My understanding was although there was HELLA southern rappers waaaaay before this guy wasn't nobody hijackin the throne the way he did. The way it seemed to me was: the south has a crazy movement, everything is fine an dandy then.... Wait... Out of left field... Who is that?? OHHH THATS T.I CLAIMIN TO BE THE KING OF THE SOUTH?!?! WITH NO CREDENTIALS (as far as cats like UGK,SCARFACE,LUDA etc. Were concernded)

Pimp C explained all that on the King album...

havent liked a luda album from front to back since "Word of Mouf" and I was a huge luda fan back then....but since then i've been a huge T.I. fan....Luda has/had potential but its obvious he went the forceful commercial route.....not saying t.i. didnt either but he still kept true to himself...

i can't even listen to luda like that now cause he dedicates at least 2 or 3 bars per song/feature promoting that wack $%@ conjure cognac....he need to realize we aint leaving henny, remy, or crown when it comes to brown liquors.....
laugh.gif

Just because something is "hard" doesn't make it good...and
indifferent.gif
to the guy that said "I'm back" is better than luda...what?! Luda never changed...EVER...dude is the same rapper...what the hell are you talking about?

ive been rockin with ti since the Im serious days
i have never once said damn he spazzed on this or had to rewind it.
imo ti is just very consistent and his beats are def a plus
pimp.gif

luda goes the slim shady route, funny/animated 1st single to sale albums but luda can spit when he wants and has lyrics

overall ti makes better music but luda is more lyrical

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

indifferent.gif
to the guy that said "I'm back" is better than luda...what?! Luda never changed...EVER...dude is the same rapper...what the hell are you talking about?
Don't talk back.

I'll leave you in a body bag outside of Drakes house.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

indifferent.gif
Don't talk back.

...the @+@% that make your soul burn slow.

Luda never changed...EVER...dude is the same rapper
........and that's Luda problem.  At the end of the day Luda is a corny rapper that uses nothing but forced punchlines.  His rap career is over.

T.I. doesn't make bubble gum "rap", tho.

I'm Back > Anything Luda has put out in a couple years.

As, Illy said... he made a diss record that was at the top of mainstream for a while.

Battle Of The Sexes?

T.I. would do a collab album with Flip before he did something like that.

No ones checkin for when the How Low Remix drops.
What's worse? Simp songs or "bubble gum rap"? And nobody checkin' for the How Low remix? I'd probably agree with that statement since i'm not but How Low is platinum and reached #6 on the ibllboard charts. One of Luda's most popular songs EVER. So somebody is checkin' for it.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

As far as Luda being cheesy I don't understand that opinion.

Luda = Southern Busta Rhymes
Idon't really disagree with this. I'm not sure if its intended to be acompliment or a insult but i'd agree with it. I don't consider Bustacheesy though.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

ive been rockin with ti since the Im serious days
i have never once said damn he spazzed on this or had to rewind it.
imo ti is just very consistent and his beats are def a plus
pimp.gif

luda goes the slim shady route, funny/animated 1st single to sale albums but luda can spit when he wants and has lyrics

overall ti makes better music but luda is more lyrical

I'min the same boat. I've never had to rewind a TIP verse because it wasjust that nice. I can't say the same about Luda. Especially when WarWith God dropped.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

possibly my favorite T.I. verse (let alone feature)
pimp.gif
...i'll paralyze ya like Superman's horseback ride...

sidenote: Will somebody please teach rocyaice how to properly construct an understandable sentence. I'm seriously lost when he posts

they both good artists but i rather listen to Luda..... he is like the Eminem of the South

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Baller23217

possibly my favorite T.I. verse (let alone feature)
pimp.gif
...i'll paralyze ya like Superman's horseback ride...

sidenote: Will somebody please teach rocyaice how to properly construct an understandable sentence. I'm seriously lost when he posts
Yea I stopped replying to you a while ago since I noticed you were having problems reading my posts.........

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

indifferent.gif
Don't talk back.

...the @+@% that make your soul burn slow.

Where is your ASCII gang sign?

Some of you guys are seriously overweighing Luda's features... Just listened to Drive Slow, where T.I. easily had the best verse... Please name these Luda features that are sooooo great.

Lol at this dude really trying to argue that TIP is better on features than Luda. Out of all those videos you posted only thing he even close to spazzed on was Aint I. Truthfully though I just can't mess with Luda anymore, and haven't been able to for a long time. He can destroy features and that's cool, but he is and will always be a wasted talent to me. I don't think TI is as talented as Chris, but what TI does> What Luda does. I'd take TI 9 times out of 10 over Luda. 

Word to me, if TI made his verse after Luda did
on Stomp, this discussion might be a lil different.

^^^ See there you go just saying Luda is better on features but not giving any proof... We've given plenty of good T.I. features... I'm just tryin to see which Luda features you think are better... That Stomp Remix shouldn't count... I think we all know the story behind that.... Show me the Luda feature touching Drive Slow

Back
Top Bottom