ok i usually don't knock anyone's hustle but.......i gotta know...

Ninjahood you go to the CapCity shop in Jersey? I'm probably gonna make a trip down there soon. I can't justify one hat for $43 after shipping.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Ninjahood you go to the CapCity shop in Jersey? I'm probably gonna make a trip down there soon. I can't justify one hat for $43 after shipping.
if youre in NYC youre gonna have to pay $ to take the bus or the PATH over so either take advantage of the buy 3 get free shipping deal or make sure youre going to pick up a bunch of hats in store, otherwise youre not saving much by going in store. theyre charging $35 in store now same price as online 

if youre in NYC youre gonna have to pay $ to take the bus or the PATH over so either take advantage of the buy 3 get free shipping deal or make sure youre going to pick up a bunch of hats in store, otherwise youre not saving much by going in store. theyre charging $35 in store now same price as online 

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Damn they charge the same price in store. I'm just going to wait for a 20% coupon then like they had over the summer. I had a connect to where I could get hats for $25 but ......

Damn they charge the same price in store. I'm just going to wait for a 20% coupon then like they had over the summer. I had a connect to where I could get hats for $25 but ......

went to myshirtsco and fell in love with that purple/grey wool kings fitted

to buy or not to buy

ninjahood. what's the diff between 15/25/35 percent in hats?

do they work deals if you buy  in store.  $35 is just too much for one hat,  i was hoping to try and work a deal in person if i pay cash and get about 4 or 5 hats at once.

but in regards to the fitted snapback debate.

fitteds are timeless and there will always be a market for fitteds,  snapbacks are a trend, i personally think they look tacky but i wouldn't criticize the opinion of someone who likes them.

do they work deals if you buy  in store.  $35 is just too much for one hat,  i was hoping to try and work a deal in person if i pay cash and get about 4 or 5 hats at once.

but in regards to the fitted snapback debate.

fitteds are timeless and there will always be a market for fitteds,  snapbacks are a trend, i personally think they look tacky but i wouldn't criticize the opinion of someone who likes them.

went to myshirtsco and fell in love with that purple/grey wool kings fitted

to buy or not to buy

ninjahood. what's the diff between 15/25/35 percent in hats?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This.

yep, i already have it in my mind frame that for new hats im paying 35 bucks....once in a while i'll go to lesser known mom and pop shops

and clean up on their clearance sections for 15-20 bucks or 2 for 30 but outta 10 hats you'll find 2 that are good ...its still good to fish though.

a month ago there was a spot uptown that had 10 dollar new era yankee fitteds, in wild random colors (no pinwheels, just not team colors) and

i came up on a black and neon yankee fitted i've been meanin to buy for years but always balked.
pimp.gif

yep, i already have it in my mind frame that for new hats im paying 35 bucks....once in a while i'll go to lesser known mom and pop shops

and clean up on their clearance sections for 15-20 bucks or 2 for 30 but outta 10 hats you'll find 2 that are good ...its still good to fish though.

a month ago there was a spot uptown that had 10 dollar new era yankee fitteds, in wild random colors (no pinwheels, just not team colors) and

i came up on a black and neon yankee fitted i've been meanin to buy for years but always balked.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I was browsing eBay and I saw some duke trying to sell these super fake jordans.  So I messaged him asking him if they are real.
laugh.gif

Me:Are these authentic?

Him:Yes, they are authentic. They come in the
original box.

Me:Are you sure these are authentic? Do they come with the original retro card like all Air Jordans do?
Also I've never seen that colorway before. Why is that?

Him:Yes, they do come with the Retro card. I tried to
get it in the picture. The top of the box has
Michael Jordan facial image on it. The shoe laces
have the Air Jordan symbol on the little easy
release clip. I am sure you will be happy with
them. I know I will if nobody buys them because I
will wear them to the gym when my knee is
better.

Duke wants $110 for these.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Me
[/td][/tr][/table]
iconError_16x16.gif
You have reached your maximum watch list limit of 200 items.
  • Please remove some items from your watch list in My eBay if you want to add more.

Save this seller|Track your items in My eBay
/i.ebayimg.com/09#">http://i.ebayimg.com/09#!B7H3d,QEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jYEzKEH,tV)BMz(n6L6jw~~0_14.JPG#!B7H3d,QEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jYEzKEH,tV)BMz(n6L6jw~~0_12.JPG" type="hidden">
%21B7H3d,QEWk%7E%24%28KGrHqZ,%21jYEzKEH,tV%29BMz%28n6L6jw%7E%7E0_35.JPG

thats them silver surfer PEs

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I was browsing eBay and I saw some duke trying to sell these super fake jordans.  So I messaged him asking him if they are real.
laugh.gif

Me:Are these authentic?

Him:Yes, they are authentic. They come in the
original box.

Me:Are you sure these are authentic? Do they come with the original retro card like all Air Jordans do?
Also I've never seen that colorway before. Why is that?

Him:Yes, they do come with the Retro card. I tried to
get it in the picture. The top of the box has
Michael Jordan facial image on it. The shoe laces
have the Air Jordan symbol on the little easy
release clip. I am sure you will be happy with
them. I know I will if nobody buys them because I
will wear them to the gym when my knee is
better.

Duke wants $110 for these.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Me
[/td][/tr][/table]
iconError_16x16.gif
You have reached your maximum watch list limit of 200 items.
  • Please remove some items from your watch list in My eBay if you want to add more.

Save this seller|Track your items in My eBay
/i.ebayimg.com/09#">http://i.ebayimg.com/09#!B7H3d,QEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jYEzKEH,tV)BMz(n6L6jw~~0_14.JPG#!B7H3d,QEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jYEzKEH,tV)BMz(n6L6jw~~0_12.JPG" type="hidden">
%21B7H3d,QEWk%7E%24%28KGrHqZ,%21jYEzKEH,tV%29BMz%28n6L6jw%7E%7E0_35.JPG

thats them silver surfer PEs

the trend, i can see because snapbacks are whats "HOT" but paying for clothes over its value is not.

I copped those same raider and bulls snapbacks without that TiSA logo for 30 a piece. i look fly so
tongue.gif

the trend, i can see because snapbacks are whats "HOT" but paying for clothes over its value is not.

I copped those same raider and bulls snapbacks without that TiSA logo for 30 a piece. i look fly so
tongue.gif

Geeze yeah I see the exact hats on ebay for 15 bucks then a ti$a one for a hundy. Good business strat tho using CB and Tyga and Big Sean to push it

Geeze yeah I see the exact hats on ebay for 15 bucks then a ti$a one for a hundy. Good business strat tho using CB and Tyga and Big Sean to push it

40 at peg is wayyyyyyyy to high i wonder if juice still works there.

Snap backs where cool before every one got into them.

40 at peg is wayyyyyyyy to high i wonder if juice still works there.

Snap backs where cool before every one got into them.

Back
Top Bottom