ok i usually don't knock anyone's hustle but.......i gotta know...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol Ninjahood,Thunderchunk and Airmax87 take hats seriously no insult, I'd hate to be in a New Era store with you N's
we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol Ninjahood,Thunderchunk and Airmax87 take hats seriously no insult, I'd hate to be in a New Era store with you N's
we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and its not about takin !+## serious its about just knowing what you like and how to go about it.

we dont go hard BUT we know what we want and what we pay for, yall complain about $35 a hat but son, its not the retailer, its New Era, they raise prices, so the retailer has to raise to cut a profit, im sure those spots you go to for $28 hats are trashy and rarely have anything good, you pay for what you get.

ecapcity.com and myshirtsco.com charge accordingly, peg over charges and im sorry their selection as of late has been
grin.gif
no disrespect to those who work there.

you wanna know why these fools get away with putting some BS logo on a deadstock hat and over charging for it? cause they can and cause alot of dudes pay it, the same way dudes sell lego hearts and wood jesus pieces.

you guys scoff at payin $35 for a hat plus shipping and etc... BUT yall pay $$$ for sneakers and pay $$$ for some of the
sick.gif
clothes yall wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and its not about takin !+## serious its about just knowing what you like and how to go about it.

we dont go hard BUT we know what we want and what we pay for, yall complain about $35 a hat but son, its not the retailer, its New Era, they raise prices, so the retailer has to raise to cut a profit, im sure those spots you go to for $28 hats are trashy and rarely have anything good, you pay for what you get.

ecapcity.com and myshirtsco.com charge accordingly, peg over charges and im sorry their selection as of late has been
grin.gif

you wanna know why these fools get away with putting some BS logo on a deadstock hat and over charging for it? cause they can and cause alot of dudes pay it, the same way dudes sell lego hearts and wood jesus pieces.

you guys scoff at payin $35 for a hat plus shipping and etc... BUT yall pay $$$ for sneakers and pay $$$ for some of the
sick.gif
clothes yall wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif
clothes yall wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i see where your coming from but to an extent. some of the stuff that capcity has i would pay $35 for if i can't get a discount since it's harder to find and i like how the hat looks but i would try and work with the employee first and see if i can get a deal if i buy a few things, but if i want an on field authentic collection hat or something that's nice but common and easy to find ill go to a mom and pop spot and get em for $25 each.

it is new eras fault when it comes to the price increases, when i started working at lids retail for fitteds was $29.99 within a few months it increased to $31.99, and in 2009 it went to $33.99, so that $35.99 retail price hike is most likely inevitable.

stuff is worth what people are willing to pay for it, if you sell something at a high price and people are willing to spend that type of money then more power to you, i've always believed in finding ways to beat the system and get my stuff for significantly cheaper if i know it's a possibility but most consumers don't have that mindset and if people are willing to pay a premium for stuff then it is what it is.

we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif
clothes yall wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i see where your coming from but to an extent. some of the stuff that capcity has i would pay $35 for if i can't get a discount since it's harder to find and i like how the hat looks but i would try and work with the employee first and see if i can get a deal if i buy a few things, but if i want an on field authentic collection hat or something that's nice but common and easy to find ill go to a mom and pop spot and get em for $25 each.

it is new eras fault when it comes to the price increases, when i started working at lids retail for fitteds was $29.99 within a few months it increased to $31.99, and in 2009 it went to $33.99, so that $35.99 retail price hike is most likely inevitable.

stuff is worth what people are willing to pay for it, if you sell something at a high price and people are willing to spend that type of money then more power to you, i've always believed in finding ways to beat the system and get my stuff for significantly cheaper if i know it's a possibility but most consumers don't have that mindset and if people are willing to pay a premium for stuff then it is what it is.

we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif
clothes yall wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
preach.jpg

we hatted up cuh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif
clothes yall wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
preach.jpg

dont even get me started on canadian retail. a custom hat would run about $45 plus 13% sales tax sometimes and our selection SUCKS.
a pair of jordans here is usually $200ish and we mainly only get GRs, barely any limited stuff

dont even get me started on canadian retail. a custom hat would run about $45 plus 13% sales tax sometimes and our selection SUCKS.
a pair of jordans here is usually $200ish and we mainly only get GRs, barely any limited stuff

Back
Top Bottom