ok i usually don't knock anyone's hustle but.......i gotta know...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Damn, you just put me on game, I thought they had a license or something. They're ruining the value by sewing the name on it. The only person that got away with tagging shoes was Meth.
soon as i saw a couple of da hipsters with these old snap back with a foreign logo stamped on it i knew there a ruse was being played...me being a avid

sports fan, plus me being a resourceful NTer, & being familar with thunderchunk's snapback peddling i compared and contrasted both respective inventories for

matching hats.....

now off top there's no way i'd rock snapback hats anyways but when you compound da fact that your charging a extra arm & leg just for that ti$a logo just makes

me cringe.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

to quote george jung... "if it's accepted by actors and musicians..."
tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

My snapback connect on NT is the man, cheaper than fitteds and better quality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know about cheaper OR better quality...
laugh.gif

snap backs go for $25-70 and 59-50's are made from wool and are $30.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know about cheaper OR better quality...
laugh.gif

snap backs go for $25-70 and 59-50's are made from wool and are $30.

That Tisa +@** isnt even original. They have all these lame celebs and kids going crazy thinking they're original when they arent.

They jack designs from BMW, MCM, LV, Gucci, etc etc. Put their logo on it, and stamp it as vintage.

The whole thing is stupid and beyond garbage to me. The %#+% if I'm going to pay that much for a damn hat just because you put a logo on it.

Taz Arnold can kiss @%! for that

That Tisa +@** isnt even original. They have all these lame celebs and kids going crazy thinking they're original when they arent.

They jack designs from BMW, MCM, LV, Gucci, etc etc. Put their logo on it, and stamp it as vintage.

The whole thing is stupid and beyond garbage to me. The %#+% if I'm going to pay that much for a damn hat just because you put a logo on it.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

you sound pretty upset, my friend

you sound pretty upset, my friend

My man......
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My man......
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

IDC what u say ninjahood them black nasties u be rockin quality is TRASH, word to the navy Yankee
sick.gif

i rocked 1 of my snapbacks in the rain A COUPLE of times and u could never tell

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
e6935429e3b831ec5d952e82a08220beb44b67a.gif

IDC what u say ninjahood them black nasties u be rockin quality is TRASH, word to the navy Yankee
sick.gif

i rocked 1 of my snapbacks in the rain A COUPLE of times and u could never tell

Celebs be in on the gimmick too
laugh.gif
. Wearing that trash out in public and have lames on the internet scrambling to emulate that crap.

Then these losers got the audacity to be on some "step your game up" steez... Man...
30t6p3b.gif

Celebs be in on the gimmick too
laugh.gif
. Wearing that trash out in public and have lames on the internet scrambling to emulate that crap.

Then these losers got the audacity to be on some "step your game up" steez... Man...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom