OJ Mayo just got murdered by D-Wade, vid up...

He didn't fall because of the move...but either he would have got %!%!%* up off of the step back alone.

I love Wade to death but that had less to do with him and more to do with Mayo running into his own team mate.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by dreClark

Still no video?

It's on page one. You may have missed it because there was no murder.
laugh.gif

I didn't even check pg.1

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Damn...

Wade is ridiculous. I can't believe people were doubting him last season...
His play was not to the standard that he had set in the past. It is easy to say it now, wow idiots for ragging on him last year. But did you have the foresight to know that he is gonna go from one of his worst seasons to his best?
Yes, I absolutely did. I was consistently defending Wade from unreasonable hate last season. It was obviously premature (and unfair) for people tosay that his career was essentially over because he wasn't 100% healthy last season.

you oj jock riders need to realize oj still stumbled back,whether or not his teammate was there makes no diff,oj got crossed out of his boots.

/\ yeah that's why I said he still was in trouble either way...the move itself got Mayo up off of him. OJ just caught a bad deal by running into his manwhich made it look worse than it really was...but the crossover step back worked regardless.

Originally Posted by ussjme

you oj jock riders need to realize oj still stumbled back,whether or not his teammate was there makes no diff,oj got crossed out of his boots.

no wade pushed him, he gets no points from me

Overrated, I came in here with high hopes not to see someone trip over someone else. The title is misleading, no one got crossed.

Damn...

His play was not to the standard that he had set in the past. It is easy to say it now, wow idiots for ragging on him last year. But did you have the foresight to know that he is gonna go from one of his worst seasons to his best?

Not saying i'm psychic but i KNEW Wade would be back. Last year was pretty much a injured, fluke year for him.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Damn...

Not saying i'm psychic but i KNEW Wade would be back. Last year was pretty much a injured, fluke year for him.
Pretty much.

first of all the move was vicious. second wade used his off arm to push off which is why mayo flew into his teammate. not quite sure if this is legal but whenJordan did it to russel i was all for it
smile.gif
third mayo killed him overall throughout the game. droppin treys in his face like it was nuffin'

Back
Top Bottom