OJ Mayo just got murdered by D-Wade, vid up...

I don't see him push off.

eek.gif
Wow.

I don't see how anybody sees anything special in that play. Wade drives towards the basket, bumps Mayo, stops, and shoots a jumper.
ohwell.gif

Damn people still hating on Wade.

It was a nice move, give props and move along.

People starting to make what ifs and %!!.

Nice play, but I think him bumping into his teammate really threw him off balance...

From the box score looks like OJ was giving Wade buckets all night tho...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

it just happened lol, nah it aint no video yet...but it was basically what he did to AK-47 Part 2...his step-back is so damn foul...
smh.gif
the way dude went flying, it looked like one of those fake, set-up And 1 plays

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Damn...

Wade is ridiculous. I can't believe people were doubting him last season...
His play was not to the standard that he had set in the past. It is easy to say it now, wow idiots for ragging on him last year. But did you havethe foresight to know that he is gonna go from one of his worst seasons to his best?

Originally Posted by WJuN15

that was nothing, he fell cuz greg buckner tripped him
actually was it rudy gay who tripped him? besides mayo was abusing wade on the other end too with those silly in your face 3's

That cross on Eric Snow was COLD!!!
Wade's cross is underrated, but the one on Mayo is overrated... The bump has more affect than what most people actually think.

OJ hit all his 3's and FT's...so he get's a break for getting his ankles broken. At the end of the day..I'm pretty sure Pat Riley was/isthinking about how OJ over Marion would've worked out slightly better.

damn that was dirty, juice went wayyy back

i wish rudy wasnt in the way tho, then we cant say that maybe he tripped or something

iono seems like he pushes OJ.

still good nonetheless I guess.

and no, I'm not mad.

-smile

Back
Top Bottom