OJ Mayo just got murdered by D-Wade, vid up...

[table][tr][td]Memphis[/td] [td] 102[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Miami[/td] [td] 86[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td] [td] MIN[/td] [td] FGM-A[/td] [td] 3PM-A[/td] [td] FTM-A[/td] [td] OREB[/td] [td] DREB[/td] [td] REB[/td] [td] AST[/td] [td] STL[/td] [td] BLK[/td] [td] TO[/td] [td] PF[/td] [td] PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dwyane Wade, SG[/td] [td] 31[/td] [td] 5-16[/td] [td] 0-2[/td] [td] 7-8[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 4[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 17[/td] [/tr][tr][td] O.J. Mayo, SG[/td] [td] 41[/td] [td] 8-17[/td] [td] 4-4[/td] [td] 8-8[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 4[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 28[/td] [/tr][/table]

OJ got the last laugh.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i think it was hot, and it would have been worse if he didn't run into his teammate ... he was already flying backwards ...

That wasnt even a crossover he pushed him and also mayo got tripped by his own player.

he got bumped, that dont count
smh.gif

but damn that n' Wade for trying to embarass my son Ovinton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][td] Memphis[/td] [td]102[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade, SG[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]5-16[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo, SG[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]8-17[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][/table]

OJ got the last laugh.

How did OJ get the last laugh? I don't think anyone was comparing the games that Wade and OJ had or even the game between the two teams. This thread wasabout the particular play. If you want to really consider it, Wade has an NBA Championship and a Finals MVP. I guess Wade has the last laugh, all together...

Did OJ guard him the majority of the game?
nerd.gif
Someone tellOJ he's a rook, and he's in the NBA now. Now, you still wanna play that D, son?

nerd.gif
5-16? And you wanna drop 28 yourself? Damn. Wegot something special on our hands.

i remember i did dat once to this kid, n the bottom of his shoes were wet, n he skidded n fell. that was the one time that move really did damage for me

Originally Posted by throwback1718

i remember i did dat once to this kid, n the bottom of his shoes were wet, n he skidded n fell. that was the one time that move really did damage for me

i remember my the first time doing the shammgod worked like a charm
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

[table][tr][td]Memphis[/td] [td]102[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td] 86[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade, SG[/td] [td] 31[/td] [td] 5-16[/td] [td] 0-2[/td] [td] 7-8[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 4[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo, SG[/td] [td] 41[/td] [td] 8-17[/td] [td] 4-4[/td] [td] 8-8[/td] [td] 3[/td] [td] 2[/td] [td] 5[/td] [td] 4[/td] [td] 1[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 28[/td] [/tr][/table]

OJ got the last laugh.

How did OJ get the last laugh? I don't think anyone was comparing the games that Wade and OJ had or even the game between the two teams. This thread was about the particular play. If you want to really consider it, Wade has an NBA Championship and a Finals MVP. I guess Wade has the last laugh, all together...

Because his team lost and he got outplayed...so what did that move really do?

the heat played terrible as a team... marion was 3-12... cook 3-12.. quinn 3-10... and they didnt have haslem...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

[table][tr][td]Memphis[/td] [td]102[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade, SG[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]5-16[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo, SG[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]8-17[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][/table]

OJ got the last laugh.

How did OJ get the last laugh? I don't think anyone was comparing the games that Wade and OJ had or even the game between the two teams. This thread was about the particular play. If you want to really consider it, Wade has an NBA Championship and a Finals MVP. I guess Wade has the last laugh, all together...

Because his team lost and he got outplayed...so what did that move really do?

But again, I think the point of this thread was the move itself. Just like when Ray Allen got crossed, or when Allen Iverson crossed (____), or when JamalCrawford crossed (_____), or when Shaq dunked on (____), or when Alonzo got dunked on by (_____), etc, etc. The outcome of the game, to me, doesn't takeaway from how nice or amazing an individual move is. Now, how nice or amazing the move actually is, that can be debated...

And again, who got the last laugh...Wade is leading the league in scoring isn't he? He's having a great year, leading an under-powered team. Even thegreats have games off sometimes...

you dudes is wildin, had buckner not been there to obstruct o.j., he would've ended up under the basket still stumblin

then this thread would've been even bigger

juice needs to take greg out to dinner or buy him a watch or summ

I saw this live and it was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also, where do you guys see a push off? I don't see him push off. OJ just got SONNED pretty much on that play. OJ is still THAT dude though.

Back
Top Bottom