Ohio takes another L. vol Joakim Noah with no regard for Ohio life

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Dudes in here talking like AZ, TX or NO is any better than Cleveland
laugh.gif
. If it's not NY, MIA or LA, your city is prolly trash
First of all AZ and TX are states, not cities. Cleveland is better than no state in America, not even Wyoming. As for NO, New Orleans after katrina > cleveland.

Cleveland
laugh.gif

Noah speaking his mind
pimp.gif
more NBA players need to do so and stop giving cookie-cutter responses to interviews

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) -- LeBron James loves vacationing in Chicago. He just has no interest in doing it anytime soon.
After the Chicago Bulls' Joakim Noah sharply criticized the city of Cleveland, saying there is nothing to do and no one vacations there, James on Wednesday called Chicago one of the greatest places in America.
"It's an awesome city. Great restaurants, great shopping," said James, who spent three summers in Chicago while in high school working out at Michael Jordan's facility. "I have nothing bad (to say) about Chicago, and I'm not saying that because of what he said about Cleveland. I'm dead serious. We all love Chicago."
Without prompting, James then added that he has vacationed in Chicago a few time
s. As reporters laughed at the irony, James chuckled, but insisted he was serious.
"You all are making it a joke, tomorrow it's going to be a joke, but I'm being very serious," he said. "I love Chicago. I love Cleveland and love Akron, too."

Originally Posted by bijald0331

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) -- LeBron James loves vacationing in Chicago. He just has no interest in doing it anytime soon.
After the Chicago Bulls' Joakim Noah sharply criticized the city of Cleveland, saying there is nothing to do and no one vacations there, James on Wednesday called Chicago one of the greatest places in America.
"It's an awesome city. Great restaurants, great shopping," said James, who spent three summers in Chicago while in high school working out at Michael Jordan's facility. "I have nothing bad (to say) about Chicago, and I'm not saying that because of what he said about Cleveland. I'm dead serious. We all love Chicago."
Without prompting, James then added that he has vacationed in Chicago a few time
s. As reporters laughed at the irony, James chuckled, but insisted he was serious.
"You all are making it a joke, tomorrow it's going to be a joke, but I'm being very serious," he said. "I love Chicago. I love Cleveland and love Akron, too."

Lebron a Bull?

nerd.gif

Joakim made me a fan tonight!
Even though Cleveland will win this series, everyone will still be talking about how Ohio and Cleveland sucks.

If America was mighty grizzly bear, Ohio would be the a$s hair and Cleveland would be the sh+t that's clinging on it.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

NT starting to read like WSHH
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty soon we'll have 90% of comments be

916 Stand UP!! Swaqq for Days!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest thing said in this entire thread.

Back
Top Bottom