Ohio takes another L. vol Joakim Noah with no regard for Ohio life

img-kid-cudi_18022557562.jpg

DKnice wrote:

And someone said that cleveland is better than memphis? Do people just not get
out much on this site or something?

i hate to say it, but noah has been growing on me. especially since he called kg a dirty player.

and
laugh.gif
at the 2nd vid

yo ohio sucks period

lamest state by far

columbus is not any better, the only thing this people got are the buckeyes

most boring state ever

Originally Posted by Meangene4

You $*+@+$* need to get off clevelands nuts tho we know you wish your city was like ours. Cleveland>>>>>>>>>>>>your life.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by bijald0331

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) -- LeBron James loves vacationing in Chicago. He just has no interest in doing it anytime soon.
After the Chicago Bulls' Joakim Noah sharply criticized the city of Cleveland, saying there is nothing to do and no one vacations there, James on Wednesday called Chicago one of the greatest places in America.
"It's an awesome city. Great restaurants, great shopping," said James, who spent three summers in Chicago while in high school working out at Michael Jordan's facility. "I have nothing bad (to say) about Chicago, and I'm not saying that because of what he said about Cleveland. I'm dead serious. We all love Chicago."
Without prompting, James then added that he has vacationed in Chicago a few time
s. As reporters laughed at the irony, James chuckled, but insisted he was serious.
"You all are making it a joke, tomorrow it's going to be a joke, but I'm being very serious," he said. "I love Chicago. I love Cleveland and love Akron, too."

Lebron a Bull?

nerd.gif
you aint know? thats why he changing his number to 6

it was a hint 6 rings(half the reason he changing it to 6)+ 23 (cant be used due to mj is the other half) = james to the bulls
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

img-kid-cudi_18022557562.jpg

Didn't he move to NYC though?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cudi had to leave that dump Ohio and came to the best place on earth.

The %$!$ that my unborn child took 5 years after he was born >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland.

When Lebron leaves, man
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Los Benjaminz wrote:
Wow you are the dumbest poster on this site. Columbus is
pimp.gif
. The third most popular state capital in the U.S. According to the U.S. Census. Columbus has a generally strong and diverse economy based on education, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Overall, the city was ranked as one of the top 10 best in the country in 2010.

link?
eyes.gif

Los Benjaminz wrote:
pimp.gif
. The third most popular state capital in the U.S. According to the U.S. Census. Columbus has a generally strong and diverse economy based on education, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Overall, the city was ranked as one of the top 10 best in the country in 2010.

The Census huh???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You $*+@+$* need to get off clevelands nuts tho we know you wish your city was like ours. Cleveland>>>>>>>>>>>>your life.
Dont be mad b. Cleveland is a dump. Once Legold leaves, its pretty much a wrap for the city.

Well at least you have the Indians
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Los Benjaminz wrote:
pimp.gif

link?
eyes.gif

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/stories/2010/04/19/daily28.html
I agree. Columbus is
pimp.gif
x 1000000000..I'm born and raised.

Voted like 8th best place in the country to start a career/start a family...

We have tons of jobs/careers available...
smokin.gif

Not to mention the bunnies at OSU.

Back
Top Bottom