Ohio takes another L. vol Joakim Noah with no regard for Ohio life

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
@ the cat who mention the South.

Every major city in the south is better then Cleveland.

- Charlotte
- Raleigh
- Houston
- Dallas
- Miami
- New Orleans
- Atlanta
- 7 cities, VA

Child please Cleveland is trash. Besides Chi Town, every city in the Mid West is trash too. I mean be serious yall are the midwes, Noah was completely right.

- what a bunch of clowns......

- maybe one day yall might understand that its not about the city its about you. i could never tie myself to no city or state like i own it or its some BS  representation of me....how lame.

- Noah is salty.....extra SALTY. its all over his face. how pathetic that the only thing you can come up with after getting your *#! kicked is to talk about the city they reside in?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

One serious question.

The anti Cleveland talk is funny as hell and we all know that.

Cleveland residents and Ohio residents, I'm giving you guys the chance to defend yourselves now.

Answer this, Why would someone want to visit Cleveland or even Ohio?? Why would a family say, "We could go to New York, We could go to LA, We could go to Miami, We could go to Chicago, but instead of going to all those places lets go visit Cleveland instead."

think about it New York, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Cleveland, Atlanta, which one of those doesn't belong?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*MUERTO*

TO VISIT THE CATHEDRAL OF FOOTBALL...........CLEVELAND STADIUM OR MAYBE TO EAT SOME OF THE FINE FOODS THEY SERVE IN
those carts downtown
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cleveland is definitely the worst city I've ever visited. Went there for a family reunion and there was absolutely NOTHING to do there. Rock N' Roll HOF was the most exciting thing there
laugh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Cities worse than Cleveland?

Detroit
Milwaukee
San Diego
Phoenix
Orlando
Memphis
Nashville
St Louis
Kansas City

^^and i been to every city i named.
ohio is better the missouri
indifferent.gif
you trippin.

the power and light district in kc is the only other place in America other then the strip in Las Vegas where you can drink on the streets
24/7. 
missouri has the most lax alcohol laws in America. no open container laws. no drunkin in public laws(in most places)
kc has the best top rated BBQ in the world
Budweiser is brewed here.
second most fountains in the world(Rome is 1st)
the cavemen from the Gieco commercials are from kc
laugh.gif

i can go on and on. Ohio is one big L.

Yall still on this corny %+*!. Get over it lames, and enjoy your city and don't worry about ours. And to the cat who said he came here for a reunion and wasn't nothing to do, your family just lame clown

Back
Top Bottom