Oh Wingstop. How you've done me so good.

Wanted to try it for a while now! But just to lazy to walk to the one near richmnd

Originally Posted by Slap Addict

Originally Posted by killaotaku

1/2 lemon pepper 1/2 orginal hot.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the fries are good too.

this man speaks the truth
pimp.gif

with some bourbon baked beans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The atmosphere of the Wingstop I'm at also contributes to me loving it so much and always coming back for more. The one in Hayward next to Circuit City forme. Its "home-y" and their wings seems to taste a little better than other Wingstops i've been to.

^ son i LOVE tampa because thats where i was introduced to wingzone. and im pretty sure they do have a wingstop too. but for real man its all about wingzoneson. 15 wings 3 ways for 10 bucks? HOLLA

Originally Posted by toast1985

I sincerely hate Tampa for not having a Wingstop.
i was right

2776 E Fowler Ave, Tampa -[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td](813) 903-9464

[/td] [/tr][/table]

i had wingstop the other day and honestly i was not impressed i danno but the wingstop that oppened out here in the san diego area i did not the taste of sugaron the fries the garlic parmesan tasted like pop corn and the original hot tasted like the frozen hot wings at costco the lemon pepper was ok and the chickenteriyaki had this taste of hoison sauce in it i danno if its just this location but i know i wont be back to this one if anything.

their fries aren't that good. i can deal with them a little bit but i'm not feeling the sugar taste.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by toast1985

I sincerely hate Tampa for not having a Wingstop.
i was right

2776 E Fowler Ave, Tampa - [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td](813) 903-9464

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Oh snap, thanks.

Its on the other side of town from me, but I might have to make that trip.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Their frys are the most glorious things ever.....

EVER!

so I just had Wingstop, and yes, the Fries are Crack in potatoe-slice form
eek.gif

Lemon Pepper wings were on point
pimp.gif
overall, I'm satisfied

Can't wait to try the other flavor's

Originally Posted by keepitgully

The atmosphere of the Wingstop I'm at also contributes to me loving it so much and always coming back for more. The one in Hayward next to Circuit City for me. Its "home-y" and their wings seems to taste a little better than other Wingstops i've been to.

Thats the one I always go to. so so appreciated. taking a trip there tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom