Oh Wingstop. How you've done me so good.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

they serve alcohol as well?

yeah they serve beer only for dinning-in tho.

@ a wingstop here in Denver they have 1.00 all day, every day. Thurs. night business meetings at winstop FTW. Buffalo Wild's wings are bigger though
eyes.gif

WINGSTOP ORIGINAL HOT IS THE BEST THING IVE HAD IN MY MOUTH NOT COUNTING FEMALE GENITALIA!!!

sopping up the extra sauce with the fries mmmmmmm

the one in dade corners ftw yall miami-dade county dudes know what im talking about.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

WINGSTOP ORIGINAL HOT IS THE BEST THING IVE HAD IN MY MOUTH NOT COUNTING FEMALE GENITALIA!!!

the one in dade corners ftw yall miami-dade county dudes know what im talking about.
NO I DONT

WHERE AT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by miamib30514

NO I DONT

WHERE AT
laugh.gif

27th ave

might as well be CrackStop
pimp.gif

cajun
eek.gif

fries / w ranch
eek.gif
eek.gif

im eating this as soon as i get home off this biz trip

deng my mom is always talking about this place. Im gonna have to check it out.

WingStop is franchised and their prices obviously vary by location. Still usually under $10 for a meal though and very much worth it cause they cook it fresh(in 14 minutes) unlike McDonalds or whatever.

I prefer the Cajun, Hot or Hawaiian. I'm sure the BBQ is good but not for me. The Garlic Parmesan is like too dry for me. If you're in Miami and havetried Hardaway's House of Wings (closed now) then WingStop lemon pepper would taste horrible to you. It's too harsh with the lemon, I don't likethat kick when its lemon.

Buffalo is okay, Wingzone ain't.

Originally Posted by litlbibby

cluck u/university chicken has some dope %@% wings.
My and my friends tried the ones right before the 911 Challenge and had to run over to the grocery store to buy milk right after. Didn't evenhelp, though.
smh.gif
Things were vicious.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Buffalo Wild Wings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CO-SIGN

This man knows what he's talking about.

Mango Habanero FTW!!!
All about BDUBS!! Hot BBQ, Caribbean Jerk, and Asian Zing, ALL FTW!!!!! As well as 40c/wing Tuesday, but I've missed it for the past month.

you all out in connecticut have it made.. wings over west hartford triumphs over them all. ws and bww have nothing on that place.

Back
Top Bottom