Oh Wingstop. How you've done me so good.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Its like an explosion of magic and happiness inside my mouth.
That's similar to what she said.

roll.gif

Wings are THE G.O.A.T. food

Thread Appreciated
pimp.gif

how much do the prices look like?

i've never been there, but i'll probably go during this week

Originally Posted by bright nikes

how much do the prices look like?

i've never been there, but i'll probably go during this week

Going for the first time? Probably one of the best decisions of your life. 10 dollars for a meal. Price seems a little steep, but once you've had it.Spending 10 dollars on a Wingstop meal is gonna seem second nature.

People think its overrated? Its not, its just that good.
tongue.gif

Hmmm...I've never heard of this place, but I'll go check out the one closest to me soon.

Going for the first time? Probably one of the best decisions of your life. 10 dollars for a meal. Price seems a little steep, but once you've had it. Spending 10 dollars on a Wingstop meal is gonna seem second nature.

People think its overrated? Its not, its just that good.
tongue.gif

Damn where are ya'll located? WingStop by my crib is $7.89 for 10 wings, fries, a drink and some ranch.

And yeah ya'll are hypin it. WingStop is good but it ain't THAT good. They wings be on point but they're anorexic. They be using themmalnourished chickens or something.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

WingStop is good but it ain't THAT good. They wings be on point but they're anorexic. They be using them malnourished chickens or something.
smh.gif

word is bond.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Damn where are ya'll located? WingStop by my crib is $7.89 for 10 wings, fries, a drink and some ranch.

And yeah ya'll are hypin it. WingStop is good but it ain't THAT good. They wings be on point but they're anorexic. They be using them malnourished chickens or something.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.
$7.89? Price for the 10wing combo round my way is 8.99 now I think. They been raisin the price slowly for awhile since they know people gonna buyit regardless of price. Yeah, their wings have got smaller too. Lookin like they be gettin the chicken wings from baby chicks.
ohwell.gif

Appreciated. 20 wings. 10 Honey BBQ. 10 Terriyaki. 1 Large fry. 1 Large Sprite. So good

Back
Top Bottom