Oh, they trolling in NYC subway trains now?

I'm in a business suit most of the time for work and when I'm not in my suit I still don't act that way. Keep to myself and listen to music and study for class.
Correct. Who got time for that wreckless behavior. All for having fun, but keep your dry humping to yourself and be respectful.

I must agree that its truely possible that a lot of this behavior not only comes from a lack of responsible father figures, but from positive role models in general. When your a kid, should you act up, your mom or dad or even your big brother tells you to stop and that sets a foundation of how to behave in public.

When you have 22 year old moms or 30 year old moms cussing and randomly twerking on the bus for the sake of attention, you know society is all kinds of messed up

Correct. Who got time for that wreckless behavior. All for having fun, but keep your dry humping to yourself and be respectful.

I must agree that its truely possible that a lot of this behavior not only comes from a lack of responsible father figures, but from positive role models in general. When your a kid, should you act up, your mom or dad or even your big brother tells you to stop and that sets a foundation of how to behave in public.

When you have 22 year old moms or 30 year old moms cussing and randomly twerking on the bus for the sake of attention, you know society is all kinds of messed up

Word. You are right. I grew up in one of the worst places in NYC and every time I tell someone they look at me like I'm lieing lol. Like you said people need to be raised better, it is that simple. I would get my *** beat acting up like that on the train at that age lol, even if it is a joke.

no they werent, they were just grinning to avoid any sort of one-on-dozen confrontation that they thought might occur

Let that be the last time you comment on NY affairs.
People in the train enjoy this type of ****. Long as nobody get touched, its all in fun.

Let that be the last time you comment on NY affairs.
People in the train enjoy this type of ****. Long as nobody get touched, its all in fun.
Nah Diego. Maybe you enjoy  people dry humping and air rubbing in front you, but most people don't. Those people clearly was tryna save face to avoid a 1 on 12 confrontation  where they would get harassed or jumped. Even though they are "HEY", its still 12 vs 1 or 2 or 3. Not fair. Sure those when those people were happy when the HEY people got off the train.

We need a collective identity. Too much division amongst ourselves when the rest of the world mostly sees us as the same. But that's just my opinion.

Nah bro. African Americans are African Americans. Afro-Caribbeans are Afro-Caribbeans. Africans are Africans. Not saying we can't all hang out and jam together but don't try to strip me of my identity.
But Dominicans are black

Not all of us :rolleyes

We need a collective identity. Too much division amongst ourselves when the rest of the world mostly sees us as the same. But that's just my opinion.

Nah bro. African Americans are African Americans. Afro-Caribbeans are Afro-Caribbeans. Africans are Africans. Not saying we can't all hang out and jam together but don't try to strip me of my identity.
But Dominicans are black

Not all of us :rolleyes
:lol:, not according to NT, where differing opinions are racist :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom