Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I thought it was just me...

Movie is wild overrated. Which is strange because I love all the actors. And Pryor holds up just fine. So does dangerfield. The movie is just... Boring

Matt ******g Damon. :lol: ...House of Lies is turning into Entourage for grownups, but smarter? More honest? I'm loving this season so far.

And I've been trying to figure out how to put House of Lies into words without writing a wall of ****...Being concise ain't my strong suit. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't like caddyshack either, nor did I like any of the fletch movies or animal house (& most of those type of comedies from the late 70s or early 80s). Just isn't my steelo I guess...

You didn't like Animal House?

That movie was way before my time but I still love it. Hilarious from start to finish. Caddyshack was a little boring but it had great moments.

Brighten up your Monday - Zach Galifianakis returns with Between Two Ferns - Oscars edition with Jennifer Lawrence, Christoph Waltz, Anne Hathaway and more - ridiculously hilarious - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2Cd
That was a good laugh :lol: Haven't seen this in a while.

I always wonder whether or not the guests come up with their own scenario when on the show for a 2nd or 3rd time cuz usually the first time it's always awkward leaning on rude for them :lol: or if they just know from the jump this is a joke from seeing it. Waltz and Adams had me :lol:

Last edited:
Juan of the Dead :lol:
"oye coño!"

Watch Joyful Noise if you love Jesus and bad acting

Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God :smh:
Saw this and also got the news that Pope Benedict XVI was resigning

this just came across my twitter and I lit up like a christmas tree

i love Chelsea Peretti!

[h1]Andre Braugher and Chelsea Peretti Cast in Mike Schur’s Cop Pilot[/h1]
a_190x190.jpg

Parks and Recreation's Dan Goor and Mike Schur's untitled Fox cop comedy  has quickly become one of our most anticipated pilots. After casting Andy Samberg  and Terry Crews, the pilot has added veteran Andre Braugher and popular up-and-coming comedian Chelsea Peretti. Braugher, who has experience in serious pretend-cop work on Homicide  and Law & Order: SVU, will play the force's serious-minded captain. Peretti, who has worked with Goor and Schur as a writer on Parks, will play the eccentric office manager. Great: Shoot it, order it, and put it before New Girl  already.

I'm gonna peep Juan of the Dead.

Was Contraband any good?

It was a Mark Wahlberg movie that wasn't The Departed.

The man just wants to know: Max Payne Marky Mark or Shooter Marky Mark.

:lol: It's in the middle of the two mentioned but it has Kate Beckinsdale (even though she doesn't have a lot of screen time).

Edit - I have a classification that I call good cable movies which are movies that were serviceable when catching them on cable. This was one of them. Watched during a late Saturday afternoon while cleaning my bedroom, my home office, & folding laundry.

Last edited:
Everyone get their copy of Skyfall? :nerd:

I was standin in line just now and happened to also find 3 other Bond's I didn't have yet (do now :pimp: ) and the cashier sorta chuckled and asked if I was stockin up on Bond's and the people behind me in line all started talkin Skyfall and sayin how great it was, and literally 4-5 different people chimed in all within 30 seconds. I've never heard that kind of love for a Bond film, really almost any film to be honest. People just see a copy and start talkin about it on the spot.

My Bond blu ray collection is gettin savage. :smokin Should be down to only 4 or 5 at this point.

I'm gonna peep Juan of the Dead.

Was Contraband any good?

It was a Mark Wahlberg movie that wasn't The Departed.

The man just wants to know: Max Payne Marky Mark or Shooter Marky Mark.

:lol: It's in the middle of the two mentioned but it has Kate Beckinsdale (even though she doesn't have a lot of screen time).

Edit - I have a classification that I call good cable movies which are movies that were serviceable when catching them on cable. This was one of them. Watched during a late Saturday afternoon while cleaning my bedroom, my home office, & folding laundry.
It was definitely this.I watched it earlier today. It wasn't even like Mark was good or bad in this, he was just there. Story drove the whole movie. Characters were typical for things to get from one to the next. Not enough depth/emotion behind these characters to make you feel some type of way in any direction. Had the a-hole captain, the dumb young kid that always messes up, the "surprise" betrayal, then the man behind the man behind the man that wants his money, etc.

Despite most of it being set in NO, I would've swore it was set in Mass and all these ppl were from Boston :lol:

Ending made me laugh and I think it was intentional. While thinking this was based in Boston, I got mad thinking how could you let this dude threaten your family and almost bury your wife alive and not kill all these dudes?

Also felt a few of these actors were better than this movie. Guess they did it for a pay day. I prefer Kate with black hair.

Was gonna watch Juan of the Dead next but then that Hitchcock The Girl came on, had to push things back.

EDIT

Bradley Cooper, Between 2 Ferns :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning is worth a Redbox rental if you're into pure action filmmaking. Short on acting & characters and the plot's somewhat hard to get into (it tends to eschew dialogue in favor of visual storytelling), but there are some impressive and absolutely brutal setpieces contained within, more like a horror movie than a typical action film, where the only punchlines are some incredible bits of violence.

2 Broke Girls
2 Chainz cameo :lol: TRUUUUUU

Family Guy
Yohoo!

How I Met Your Mother
Sweet cameo 8)

Robot Chicken
:rofl:

Parks & Recreation, Community, and Tosh.0 are back 8)

Next episode of The Office was directed by Jon Favreau

^^^ If I'm not mistaken Client List is a show on Lifetime in which JLH plays a high end hooker (or maybe former hooker). Either way, with that video...maybe...

Back
Top Bottom