Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Wedding Crashes dynamic duo Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are back in The Internship - first trailer is here - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2Cp

Don't think it'll touch Wedding Crashers, but I bet it will bring plenty of laughs. Been waiting for this for a while now.

Ferrell is in it too, if I recall correctly. Probably a similar role to his as Chaz in WC , which we all know is classic :lol: .

^^^ If I'm not mistaken Client List is a show on Lifetime in which JLH plays a high end hooker (or maybe former hooker). Either way, with that video...maybe...

I watched some of the videos connected to that one, my God she is put together. :smh:

Gracious...

I watched some of the videos connected to that one, my God she is put together. :smh:

Gracious...

Yep. She's been #1 on my list for the longest. If I ever had a shot, man.... I've told my wife this. Didn't go over so well, but still, she should know.

Don't think it'll touch Wedding Crashers, but I bet it will bring plenty of laughs. Been waiting for this for a while now.

Ferrell is in it too, if I recall correctly. Probably a similar role to his as Chaz in WC , which we all know is classic :lol: .

Chaz -- "I almost nun-chucked you. You don't even realize...MOM, THE MEATLOAF!"

Won't touch WC for sure since it seems it's just all Vince and Owen with young ppl and some Asiv Mandi but that X-Men joke gave me a good laugh :lol:

What do yall think of Dead Man Down??

I think I'll give it a watch 
happy.gif

Venom - do know anything about This Is The End with Seth Rogen? From the trailer I saw, it looks like its Rogen and all his buddies playing exaggerated versions of themselves in a movie about the apocalypse. Is that about right? Or am I missing something? Although I'm kind of over Seth Rogen, looks like it could be funny. And the fact Emma Watson is in it had me intrigued.

That's the gist of it from what I've seen. They're playing themselves in an end of the world movie. The strength of the cast is enough to see it, even if Rogen has gotten a bit stale.

That's the gist of it from what I've seen. They're playing themselves in an end of the world movie. The strength of the cast is enough to see it, even if Rogen has gotten a bit stale.

Looks better than anything I can remember from them recently.

MrONegative-  I know you're one of the hand full of Survivor/BB watchers on here, you watching the new season tonight?

I start watching every new season of Survivor, but the last couple haven't really held my interest. I'm not sure whether it just that I feel like I've seen it all one too many times or that the personalities just weren't that compelling to me. But I plan to give this new season a shot, like I always do.

Venom - do know anything about This Is The End with Seth Rogen? From the trailer I saw, it looks like its Rogen and all his buddies playing exaggerated versions of themselves in a movie about the apocalypse. Is that about right? Or am I missing something? Although I'm kind of over Seth Rogen, looks like it could be funny. And the fact Emma Watson is in it had me intrigued.

Yea it was originally a joke movie created to make fun of the whole Mayan apocalypse but was pushed back. I believe it was suppose to originally come out around the "actual apocalypse."

It's pretty simple all the dudes in the film are friends in real life and they have been for a long time so they wanted to do a BS funny movie. It looks like it'll actually be pretty spot on.

I checked out the special features on the Argo Bluray. Awesome. I didn't realize they had Tony Mendez and the hostages on set, giving pointers to...themselves. :lol: They even had the actors live IN the house for a week together, full '79 mode, to get chemistry.

The attention to detail was crazy. How did Affleck not get nominated?

MrONegative-  I know you're one of the hand full of Survivor/BB watchers on here, you watching the new season tonight?

Damn. Didn't know it was back tonight. I'll def check it out.

Like lawdog said, I always at least watch the first few, and last season was a good one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom