Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Probably won't see it in the next week or so due to Mission Impossible and still needing to see Indy but Joyride is getting great reviews

Lil girl just jumped her tail straight outta the car in the middle of traffic... 😳🤬

Bruh.

EXACTLY!! (very next scene.) "Maybe your husband should find someone a little more social."

That'd be me. 'Yeah, this ain't going to work out.'

/movie

Bro gonna sacrifice himself for Uptown Girl, watch. On some Leon the Professional vibe.

IMG_3476.jpeg

Gonna see the new one this week since I’m caught up :lol:

IMG_3475.jpeg

Yea ‘that’s a no for me dawg’
Recently got turned onto to Rachel Sennott through The IDOL, think she’s smoking hot for some reason so…been meaning to catch a feature with her and I’ve “heard” of this, yea this is it

Rachel Sennott is the ****.
Is she funny? She’s a comedian.

SHIVA Baby was very, man it had me tense AF the whole time. That damned music, that Guitar strumming slowly creating tension in very awkward spots, Sonnetts facials, **** had me super uptight.
Great direction from whoever Directed that joint, true professional they are

Can I get a horror movie rec on Netflix, Paramount+, Prime, Max or anywhere free? reconic supreme reconic supreme or anyone might’ve forgot ones I’ve been recommended in the past.
I'm very picky with horror stuff but these some standouts I like:

Return of the Living Dead (1985) : One of the earliest horror movies I saw as a kid that scared the living hell out of me. However, seeing it as an adult the film boarders on goofy comedy (on purpose of course) but still has some genuinely spooky moments. The premise of the zombies in here are basically unkillable (can't shoot em in the head) and they can run and talk which is pretty nuts and unique for it's time. The balance of comedy and horror really standout on rewatches and it's why It's basically my favorite horror movie ever.

MV5BNmNlM2RmZTEtNGVhNS00MjU3LWI1OWUtMWI5MThlYTVjM2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMDUzNTI3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Reanimator (1985): Similar to ROTLD, Re-Animator balances horror and comedy quite well. It's definitely gross but it's a genuine good film. It's about a med student that figures out how to bring back the dead with some weird green formula.

This sounds shlocky and it is but also isn't. It's classic for a lot of Horror-nuts it feels like.

MV5BMjEyNTAwNDM4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkxMDAzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Suspiria (1977): If you can get past some of the bad acting, this one is worth seeing just for the visuals alone. It's about a young women who goes to a Ballerina school that's secretly run by a coven of witches. It's an italian film directed by Dario Argento whose a legend in horror-cinema. This is probably his best work and mixes hitchcockian set-pieces with italian giallo standards (genre they call Murder Mystery but in a bloody slasher kind of way)

Also the music is fantastic

Suspiria-121071573-large.jpg

I'll look into some more especially on the services you listed later, but these are just off the top of my head.

I'm very picky with horror stuff but these some standouts I like:

Return of the Living Dead (1985) : One of the earliest horror movies I saw as a kid that scared the living hell out of me. However, seeing it as an adult the film boarders on goofy comedy (on purpose of course) but still has some genuinely spooky moments. The premise of the zombies in here are basically unkillable (can't shoot em in the head) and they can run and talk which is pretty nuts and unique for it's time. The balance of comedy and horror really standout on rewatches and it's why It's basically my favorite horror movie ever.

MV5BNmNlM2RmZTEtNGVhNS00MjU3LWI1OWUtMWI5MThlYTVjM2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMDUzNTI3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Reanimator (1985): Similar to ROTLD, Re-Animator balances horror and comedy quite well. It's definitely gross but it's a genuine good film. It's about a med student that figures out how to bring back the dead with some weird green formula.

This sounds shlocky and it is but also isn't. It's classic for a lot of Horror-nuts it feels like.

MV5BMjEyNTAwNDM4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkxMDAzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Suspiria (1977): If you can get past some of the bad acting, this one is worth seeing just for the visuals alone. It's about a young women who goes to a Ballerina school that's secretly run by a coven of witches. It's an italian film directed by Dario Argento whose a legend in horror-cinema. This is probably his best work and mixes hitchcockian set-pieces with italian giallo standards (genre they call Murder Mystery but in a bloody slasher kind of way)

Also the music is fantastic

Suspiria-121071573-large.jpg

I'll look into some more especially on the services you listed later, but these are just off the top of my head.

Yeah I’d love it if you were to do that, I will follow recommendations real time normally, the second one sounds interesting never heard of it, third sounds Black Swan horror. First I need (no doubt) to see before upcoming spooky szn wraps.

Currently I’m on a bad one though far from what your consultancy will give me:

First time, currently, gotta always finish horror series that are household names

IMG_3477.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom