Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_3462.jpeg
That’s what I’m talking about

Didn't someone in here say the other day that they thought I would like Man on Fire? jpzx jpzx ? big j 33 big j 33 ? 👀

Thinking about knocking that down tonight. That or Deja Vu.
Sincerely I can't predict the movies you would dislike so I don't even bother :lol: I think you've made it clear the kind of movies you enjoy though

I like man on fire it was always a cable time waster kind of movie Denzel being badass outrageously stylized by Tony Scott rewatched it for the podcast Cinephobe recently and it's definitely not as strong as I remember, but I enjoy the ridiculousness of it

If you want to watch Denzel being badass for 2 hours it's a solid choice.

Started my mission impossible rewatch today.. going to skip 2 though it's so dumb. The OG still stands the test of time. Definitely the most grounded and suspenseful action thriller of the lot. The mid 90s internet tech was so awful though, same for Goldeneye which I rewatched last night.

I like man on fire it was always a cable time waster kind of movie Denzel being badass outrageously stylized by Tony Scott rewatched it for the podcast Cinephobe recently and it's definitely not as strong as I remember, but I enjoy the ridiculousness of it

If you want to watch Denzel being badass for 2 hours it's a solid choice.
"cable time waster"
"outrageously stylized"
"ridiculousness"

Back
Top Bottom