Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn it man I’m supposed to be saving money for a trip end of July but this is hard to resist :lol:
The struggle is real! :lol:

1688159309869.jpeg

I saw Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny yesterday.

Here's my review.

Haven't watched it yet but I'm disappointed on how they aborted the continuity storyline and passing of the mantle from Indys son to a goddaughter? Love Harrison but he is just too old for the role. If they didn't want to recas Shia, they could have casted someone else.

darthska darthska Hey, just wondering how your movie night went with Ska Jr.. Did he enjoy Signs?
Loved it the entire time, then the final scene I could tell he was not as entertained. Once the final scene started with the alien just chillin in the living room with asthma boy, he was like "Whaaaat is this ending?" 🤣🤣😂

He loved the movie and hated the ending.

Loved it the entire time, then the final scene I could tell he was not as entertained. Once the final scene started with the alien just chillin in the living room with asthma boy, he was like "Whaaaat is this ending?" 🤣🤣😂

He loved the movie and hated the ending.
Asthma boy :rofl:

all this recent talk about interstellar made me watch it tonight. still an 8/8. great cast. chemistry was fire. the feelz. always makes me step back and sit with the past of humanity, the current state of humanity, the potential of humanity and the connection of it all with comparison to a universe we have barely scratched the surface to understand. cheers fellas, hope yall are well.

all this recent talk about interstellar made me watch it tonight. still an 8/8. great cast. chemistry was fire. the feelz. always makes me step back and sit with the past of humanity, the current state of humanity, the potential of humanity and the connection of it all with comparison to a universe we have barely scratched the surface to understand. cheers fellas, hope yall are well.
I seriously can't wait to watch it again. It really felt like 3 different movies, all 3 excellent.

Reactions: sb
Super random, and no I haven't seen it lately but I have seen it multiple times and love it every time:

Count of Monte Cristo is an absolute gem.

Back
Top Bottom