Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

No Hard Feelings......... *Sigh*

Ya know, Jennifer Lawrence has been nominated for multiple Oscars?

She even won one.

American Hustle, to this.......
Silver Linings Playbook.......to this.

I worry for actresses in Hollywood. It's like Harvey W was given even more power or somethin.
Damn, I don’t think the movie is gonna be that bad.

Maybe JLaw is pivoting to comedy like Rachel McAdams did a bit.

She came out with nothing but Oscar bait performances and one franchise. Then more Oscar bait and another franchise. Disappeared for a while and came back with something that is a crude comedy I’d put next to Bad Santa, The Girl Next Door, Dirty Grandpa, etc.

League is an interesting recommendation :lol: I saw it recently and it’s mid for me.

I don't even believe he's underrated. he didn't even fell as low as the other great players that established themselves in the nba. so sorry but hyped too much.

He was for a time. And at various periods in his career, he’s been too. It’s a true part of his LIFE story. Cmon man :lol:. You see the trailer

He was for a time. And at various periods in his career, he’s been too. It’s a true part of his LIFE story. Cmon man :lol:. You see the trailer
that aint true considering he had a great impact on how the NBA is played today. comparing to some other great players, he had it easy. I like Steph but let's not get way overboard. just because other people don't like him makes him "underrated".

ALL these space movies overestimate all countries space programs :lol:

My next example, Event Horizon (1997)

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3349.jpeg

Last edited:
that aint true considering he had a great impact on how the NBA is played today. comparing to some other great players, he had it easy. I like Steph but let's not get way overboard. just because other people don't like him makes him "underrated".

Y’all do not know what the term, “underrated” is referring to.

In the trailer, they are literally showing you his LIFE. Meaning middle school, high school, college and the NBA.

If you followed his story, you will know that it’s been widely a conversation that Steph was “underrated” or “overlooked” at various points.

His Pops was an NBA player, AND ACC legend, but no ACC school offered a guy in NC (due to him being kinda a late bloomer, but he was balling by his junior/senior year in NC). Shoot, I think Steph only had like one or two D1 offers.

It’s how he ends up in Davidson. And his story from there.

That is the story. Look at the trailer.

I’ve seen Dazed and Confused so many times and did not notice until tonight that Pink’s belt buckle is a weed pipe that he smokes out of. Crazy.
Is Dazed and Confused better than fast times? It’s been said before, but I can’t see it being better than my beloved fast times :lol:

Unrelated things I learned from the tv just now:

10 things I Hate About You is based on Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew.

She’s the Man is a modern adaptation of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.

Clueless is a modern retelling of Jane Austin’s Emma.

Thank you for your time.

Wow. That’s good stuff

There’s no Phoebe Cates stuff tho :lol: try to forget that dream, if both didn’t have that I like Dazed more and with it included I enjoyed Dazed more anyway. Cates is undefeated tho my god.

So.......Homeland S2 turned out to be fantastic. I did not see that coming.

Victor Wembymamma is a bust. The ****ing prequels...... :smh: :stoneface:

Stupid *** kids these days.

I think it went full gone 3-5 episodes into Season 3, somewhere near halfway

Back
Top Bottom