Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_3207.jpeg

Finished Black Mirror which was awesome, hopefully there is a new Episdoe of IDOL waiting on me.
That show is a mess but I look forward to what’s happening next. Yes, I like it.

First up: Josh Hartnett/Aaron Paul episode of Black Mirror. Been looking forward to this.

Is MAX sketching out?

When I read your post and saw Sandler I for sure thought it was going to be this
1687110719982.jpeg
well the title and movie may seem but doesn't give me that emotional connection as much as Click. I must say that Click has a more dynamic story than Big Daddy. good movie though but I like Click much better. crazy eyes got me laughing a lot though.

Attachments

• no-problem-funny.gif
    no-problem-funny.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 336
“An iceberg, sir. I put her hard to starboard and ran the engines full astern, but it was too close.”

1687190239115.gif
Unfortunately one of the best scenes in movie history.

“Smell ice, can you? Bleedin’ Christ.”

Watching Wu Tang: An American Saga.

As a long time Wu Tang super fan, I don’t really feel like I’m learning a lot that I didn’t already know. The acting is mostly bad and most of the actors can’t rap to save their lives.

i think they could’ve told the story in half the number of episodes.

…I’m on the second episode of season 2.

Watched the “Beyond the Sea” episode of Black Mirror with my boys Aaron Paul and Josh Hartnett. Halfway through thought it was going to be a gay love story. Prediction was a BIG NOPE.

Now watching the “Joan Is Awful” ep.

Extraction 2 was so good. Better than the first. The action is better, well shot, creative, and they added more emotional backstory that worked well. And the works building is setting up for some bigger and more interesting movies. It's diet John Wick and I'm here for it.

Also saw the blackening today. I wish it was a full theater on a busy night but it was well done. They packed a lot of jokes in there so they don't always land. It got better as it went along for sure, although The movie was at its best when it was poking fun at culture and horror movie stereotypes and tropes. But if really felt like it was written by Gen. Ziers and that's not a bad thing

Back
Top Bottom