Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

d24970e0-74d5-408c-bda9-01302adefdc5_text.gif
Also "FETCH" the master at arms. Fetch that dude.

a557608c-9b0e-43ee-81e1-a86b5c8f890b_text.gif
These two gifs made my day, thank you

So some of you guys have said that you love knowing movie years; my thing along those lines is recognizing minor actors who appeared in different films I like.

Most recently, I realized that the little brother in Slums of Beverly Hills also is Stiffler’s little bro in American Pie.

He, along with Natasha Lyone and Mena Suvari, were in both films.

So some of you guys have said that you love knowing movie years; my thing along those lines is recognizing minor actors who appeared in different films I like.

Most recently, I realized that the little brother in Slums of Beverly Hills also is Stiffler’s little bro in American Pie.

He, along with Natasha Lyone and Mena Suvari, were in both films.
Speaking of, went to watch The Flash last night and this aired before the movie.

Speaking of, went to watch The Flash last night and this aired before the movie.

Thanks for posting this. When they air this on Hulu it ends with the doordasher handing Jason the food, Jason closing the door then a distance voice goes "what did you say?" From outside, then cut. That's it, they never show Sean. And I'm like what a dumbass commercial.

Thanks for posting this. When they air this on Hulu it ends with the doordasher handing Jason the food, Jason closing the door then a distance voice goes "what did you say?" From outside, then cut. That's it, they never show Sean. And I'm like what a dumbass commercial.
Yes. Actually Stiffmeister appearance makes it way better.

Stiffmeister got peed on and is the only one that enjoyed it as much as DT.

Stiffmeister got peed on and is the only one that enjoyed it as much as DT.
AND being able to say he got the golden shower and was “down with the freaky ****” helped him bag the 2 fake lesbians at the end of AP2. #Winning.

"I was never able to put things right with my sister Cecilia because she was killed on the 15th of October 1940 by a bomb that destroyed the gas & water mains of a downed tube station. My sister and Robbie were never able to have the time together that they both so longed for and deserved, and ever since, I've felt I prevented."

FELT you prevented?! Look, I get that she was 13, but she straight up ruined both of their lives.

And now towards the end of her life, she has to make herself feel good by writing a book that pretends she didn't ruin their lives? To give the reader a false sense of bliss?

The only take away from this movie is "If you lie, even if it's really big, you can make it all better by just pretending that you didn't!"

I swear, so many women really are allergic to accountability, bruh.

Uuuuggghhhh...

ATONEMENT is good, it it’s a tough watch every time. And they got the perfect actress in Soaraise to play that little wench, heifer, fast *** mynx.

Man, just heartbreaking.

ATONEMENT is good, it it’s a tough watch every time. And they got the perfect actress in Soaraise to play that little wench, heifer, fast *** mynx.

Man, just heartbreaking.
I have to watch it then. I must have seen it before but never stuck with me. we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom