Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Scenes From A Marriage

Man, I cant believe this dude. He is a simp. Going back to this woman after all that.

Fam got a whole new family and still addicted to shorty :lol:

Watch Halloween 18 last night again to get ready for the second one.
man the intro was so damn COLD. Loved it.
Been tryna incorporate more horror for the month.
is Netflix’s “the ritual” good? Not a big fan of Netflix only films.

Don’t understand how anybody thinks Signs is good, these aliens really gonna try to take over a planet that’s 71% water, their only weakness?

I never looked at it as them taking over the planet in the traditional sense. I always assumed they came to those land locked places to scout, harvest what resources they needed and then bounce.

There's also a fan theory that the aliens that came to earth were exiles.

There's also another theory that it's not water that hurts them, it's other elements in the water...which is sort of foreshadowed by Bo refusing to drink the water earlier on in the film because it's "old and contaminated" That would also fall in line with the themes of the movie.

All that aside, I still think it's a good movie despite any possible plot holes or what not. It's the style and setting that really makes it memorable.

Watch Halloween 18 last night again to get ready for the second one.
man the intro was so damn COLD. Loved it.
Been tryna incorporate more horror for the month.
is Netflix’s “the ritual” good? Not a big fan of Netflix only films.

First 2/3 of The Ritual is pretty good but kind of falls apart in the final act. Still a solid horror film overall though, worth a watch imo.

3BC59717-3230-48C4-9539-D3932026F1C8.gif
89A0BFA2-63CE-41BC-9845-51646E848851.gif

A01FF7C4-114D-49C7-910C-F1A3EF9A53DB.gif

Finally about to get in Covenant.
I didn’t know Katherine Waterson was in it.
I’ve loved her ever since Babysitters Club where she was a high school student F’ing that married dude and pimping out her friends to the other married Men.
83B779B1-9184-4979-8B64-381AC8A2DF90.jpeg

E64EB1BA-6822-43F3-A16E-2D88ED6E2CA0.jpeg

DBE21469-51AF-4BBB-B187-12DE9BD5342F.jpeg

Finally about to get in Covenant.
I didn’t know Katherine Waterson was in it.
I’ve loved her ever since Babysitters Club where she was a high school student F’ing that married dude and pimping out her friends to the other married Men.
83B779B1-9184-4979-8B64-381AC8A2DF90.jpeg

E64EB1BA-6822-43F3-A16E-2D88ED6E2CA0.jpeg

DBE21469-51AF-4BBB-B187-12DE9BD5342F.jpeg
Have you seen Inherent Vice? :nerd:

Scenes From a Marriage dude done flipped it from being timid and loving to a whole POS. I feel like that lurks beneath the surface of most dudes though but they've adjusted for the better of the relationship. Some women gotta be really careful in deciding if that little tryst with dude at work or open relationship is worth opening that doorway.

Last edited:
Marriage Story dude done flipped it from being timid and loving to a whole POS. I feel like that lurks beneath the surface of most dudes though but they've adjusted for the better of the relationship. Some women gotta be really careful in deciding if that little tryst with dude at work or open relationship is worth opening that doorway.
Havent seen the movie since it dropped so im a little foggy. What did Driver do in the movie that made him a POS?

No Time to Die: WACK/8

action scenes: wack.

villain: wack.

Bond girl? Mom jeans in a Bond movie? WACK.

Intro music: Wack.

Gadgets: Wack

plot: wack.

Humor: Cringe

Movie was not entertaining, or fun, or exciting, or memorable. Straight money grab. Trash shoulda came out when it was initially planned to come out. Don’t know why I saw this in imax. Wasn’t worth it.

Looking forward to Dune and Maverick to save theaters cause this ain’t it chief.

No Time to Die: WACK/8

action scenes: wack.

villain: wack.

Bond girl? Mom jeans in a Bond movie? WACK.

Intro music: Wack.

Gadgets: Wack

plot: wack.

Humor: Cringe

Movie was not entertaining, or fun, or exciting, or memorable. Straight money grab. Trash shoulda came out when it was initially planned to come out. Don’t know why I saw this in imax. Wasn’t worth it.

Looking forward to Dune and Maverick to save theaters cause this ain’t it chief.
Damn!

Back
Top Bottom