Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This is blowing my mind, alright I’m in. I don’t know many fourth movies of anything that get this much love (outside of Rocky, I know that’s different).

This is blowing my mind, alright I’m in. I don’t know many fourth movies of anything that get this much love (outside of Rocky, I know that’s different).
They reached pique 90s for the 4th movie and gave us Jet Li as the bad guy (I feel like this movie is the sole inspiration for Rush Hour. Heard it was being made in 97 and they immediately got Jackie and Chris that same year).

Now all of a sudden the movie is a martial arts flick with Jet kicking everybody's asses :lol:

Damn near overload of greatness cuz Riggs and Murtaugh are still Riggs and Murtaugh. They don't suddenly know kung fu. They're still too old for this ****.

The first 40 minutes I thought were slow aside from the scene with Gibson as the buyer. Now it’s picked up big time, the helicopter swooping in at Hunsaker’s house and the car peeling in to shoot Mel on the street :lol: :oo

Riggs is a dead shot :rofl: 6.8/8. It really picked up in the last two-thirds, with Gibson finding himself in the case and his budding partner mance with Murtaugh. Gary Busey, always a good choice.

Yeah the Lethal Weapon movies are :emoji_fire:
Don't know how they did it but I enjoy them all. Shame what happened to Mel Gibson...
Not really a shame. **** him

CvJuustUsAAObZN.jpg

Lethal Weapon is my **** man. 1 was the best imo. 2 was the darkest bammas were blowing cops off diving boards and Riggs almost got got a couple times lol. And 3 was the funnest.

It’s a trilogy i don’t count 4 lol. But Jet did his thing.

My Gfs dad got me the Lethal Weapon movie pack for my bday one year. I need to watch them all again. Cant remember much from 2 or 3, it's been so long.

Back
Top Bottom