Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Never had serious or continuous problems trying to watch anything on Max.

One time a movie would like freeze and not move past a point. A couple of times a movie would abruptly stop and say there was some error and that would keep happening until I turned off and then on the app. I can count on one hand the times this happened.

It was never a big bother or consistent to the point I'd give up using the app.

On this day…….
339FA004-2137-4A29-9D79-11669FE18955.jpeg

Rip Doc!

lol watching the original rn on AMC

I’ve had more of the Apple TV effing up not so much hbo max app. Zero problems with Roku

I’ve never had any issues, have y’all? I’ve heard through Twitter some random weird **** :lol:

The Tarantino-Keitel-Clooney movie seems right up my alley :lol:, so does Devil’s Advocate with Neo/Wick/KEANU, and the Honeymoon in Vegas with Cage looks weird love that :lol:

I’ve never seen Bull Durham so I should see both that and Tin Cup.

I never have any of these big issues folks have with the app.

Roku’s been the main for me and it’s seamless. Chromecast from the app one time last July was bad, but I think that was more of my connection where I was, I wasn’t at home.

Roku is money. Much better than Amazon Fire Stick.

Not a fan of Roku. As far as bang for buck streaming devices it's The Shield pro ($200) then the Amazon fire stick 4K when it hits $25. Haven't tried Apple TV.

(These movies seem like they’re overrated, 3 sequels???)
4 is my personal favorite.

I don't know if you missed the entire 90s as far as movies' themes and trends but this franchise covered everything about the ebony and ivory, straight man/wildcard cop duo in film.

Maybe you got it hyped up too much that you think its overrated but when it comes to that there isn't a better cop duo movie franchise.

Alright over time I’ll watch all four then. :lol: I really like the scene at Danny Glover’s house when they are having roast, just finished that. First time I’ve been on board with the movie.

Back
Top Bottom