Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Enemy of the State was Will's Best Work.
Movie opens your Eyes.
MV5BZjA3OTUxNTktN2FlNC00NGUyLWI1NDktY2FlZTc5MDlmOGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

I look for storytelling, but I thought it was just okay other than Gosling.

I almost started Godzilla [1998] tonight wooo that was close.

Exactly my thoughts. First two acts were excellent, third act was junk. Overall a good movie though. Needed more Ben Mendelsohn and Gosling.

Since 2021 started, I’ve seen all these for the first time :lol:

Face/Off
Kicking And Screaming (1995)
Cruel Intentions
Bloodsport
Fatal Attraction
Unfaithful
Teen Wolf
Armageddon
Beverly Hills Cop
The Godfather
The Godfather Part II
The Godfather Part III
Enemy of the State
Karate Kid
Escape From New York
Fletch
The Last of the Mohicans
8MM
The American President
Mr. Holland’s Opus

Karate Kid
Beverly Hills Cop
Enemy of the State

In that order. Saw Enemy of the State for the first time last year. It's amazing how eerie it is when you consider it was produced pre 9/11-Patriot Act.

So there is a movie currently streaming on Amazon Prime called “Hollywood.con” I would describe it as a low budget, indie satire of the movie industry, with some travel adventure film elements. I’m not going to tell you it’s good. However, it was directed by and stars my neighbor’s daughter, who let my son help out on set a few times and gave him a credit for it. I therefor “recommend” it on that basis alone.

So there is a movie currently streaming on Amazon Prime called “Hollywood.con” I would describe it as a low budget, indie satire of the movie industry, with some travel adventure film elements. I’m not going to tell you it’s good. However, it was directed by and stars my neighbor’s daughter, who let my son help out on set a few times and gave him a credit for it. I therefor “recommend” it on that basis alone.
Is Mika Boorem your neighbor?

Judas & the Black Messiah 7.5/8

Great movie. A lot of powerful messages that need to be said again and again.

Kaluuya should have the best actor in the bag. Same for Stanfield as supporting actor.

Martin Sheen as Hoover was crazy. Unsettling cuz they rarely depict Hoover as the racist piece of **** he was.

Last edited:
I think you got these two turned around.

Stanfield is the lead in this movie.

Despicable as his character was.... he deserves the nod.
Nah.

I don't really feel like Stanfield was the lead. His character still felt like he was supporting despite him getting a little more screen time.

This doesn't feel like a William O'Neal story to me.

Super Fungi 7.8/8

I would have paid BIG money to see this on imax or any theater really. Movie blew my mind man

Back
Top Bottom