Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

D4800149-5FAE-431F-84F4-F50323B649A2.jpeg

Hell, while we're on the subject... it was kinda weird seeing her (Zendaya) getting her cakes munched on in that movie :lol:

She's a beautiful girl, but I still see her as the Disney Channel kid.

Definitely. A girl from another one of the Disney shows my son watched showed up in a series on Encore or Starz and got nekkid. Couldn’t do it. Felt like it was like watching a kid I used to babysit or something.

Just saw "Kareem: Minority of One" on HBO. Great doc. Not sure how I never saw this. On HBO and somehow is also on YouTube in full screen 1080p 🤷‍♂️

Master Zik Master Zik caught up on snowpiercer. stark is sending that mutant after melanie right? no other explanation as to why he needs to have him sustain a colder temp.

Master Zik Master Zik caught up on snowpiercer. stark is sending that mutant after melanie right? no other explanation as to why he needs to have him sustain a colder temp.
I was thinking that or he was gonna stop the train again and have dude basically plow through Snowpiercer against ppl too cold to fight back.

Going after Melanie seems a part of a long game though cuz that would mean that dude is not coming back.

Reactions: sb
Last edited:
Got **** else going on and happened into a potential legacy building bag and character despite her non-acting ***. Just to get off some half-brain hateful tweets. Idiot. Wild part is she seems really into that **** so she'll never understand how she fumbled and just blame everyone else, the "cancel culture mob" got her.

Got **** else going on and happened into a potential legacy building bag and character despite her non-acting ***. Just to get off some half-brain hateful tweets. Idiot. Wild part is she seems really into that **** so she'll never understand how she fumbled and just blame everyone else, the "cancel culture mob" got her.

completely off topic, but you don’t know how satisfying it is now that daddy Trump is out and people like her don’t have the empowerment they once had.

If she got fired like 6 months ago, Trump woulda been tweeting her praise, she would have been a guest speaker at the republican national convention, she would have been on Fox News and treated like an a-list celebrity, etc.

now she’s just gonna be a voiceless nobody. Only people elevating her now will be Karen’s on Facebook groups and other absurd hate speech platforms. I love it.

Gina really fumbled that bag hard. Serves her right but also cosign that she'll probably blame Disney and Co. for not letting her voice her opinions or have freedom of speech smh. She can go on Parler, Rumble or whatever other platform these trump backers are on these days.

Gina being a Trump-loving-nut job-bigot aside, IDK why Lucasfilm was going to give her a spin off show. Her character in Mando isn’t that interesting to me (partially because her sub-average acting).

Give the new show to Ming-Na Wen.

Agent May :evil:

Her sexy and seasoned self. She could have it all!

Last edited:
Gina being a Trump-loving-nut job-bigot aside, IDK why Lucasfilm was going to give her a spin off show. Her character in Mando isn’t that interesting to me (partially because her sub-average acting).

Give the new show to Ming-Na Wen.
Ain’t she going to be on the Fett show?
9546FE2A-C41F-459D-86C9-1D4284E18B8A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom