Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Scumbag Riggs :smh:

Scumbag Lyla :smh:

Oh so you gonna smash again after smashing last night? Hit it in the morning for breakfast. These 2 are prime time scumbags.

Oh and my man Mike Ross up in this *****? Pretending to be a businessman now.

Last edited:
How did Jojo Rabbit get such meh reviews from critics? That movie was fantastic. Like a solid 6.5/8 to me. A couple moments that really punched me in the gut. Taika is going to be an amazing director/writer and will go down as one of this generations visionaries if he keeps this up.
I mean, it was nominated for Best Picture Oscar and won an Oscar for best screenplay......amongst 31 other wins and 152 nominations. Id say it was pretty damn well received by critics :lol:

I binged Friday Night Lights in a couple weeks a few years ago when it hit Netflix, show was good from start to finish. Timeline with Plemmons character was off but I got over it lol.

I knew the pops from The Haunting of Hill House was Leo's friend in Gangs of New York and the bar tender in Dr. Sleep...but I had no clue he was the kid from E.T! 😲
MV5BZGMwNzUwNjItOTc4Yi00N2Q1LTk1NzYtOGU0YzYyMjVmNjljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_SX1777_CR...jpg

Doctor-Sleep-Henry-Thomas-as-Jack-Torrance.jpg

haunting-of-hill-house-and-et-star-henry-thomas-arrested.jpg

Saw the Jumanji reboot last night w/ my son after intentionally avoiding it this whole time.

VERY nice. 🤙😎 As far as comedies go, it was fun; as far as family flicks go, it was good entertainment. Little sloppy on some themes, little rushed at some parts, plot holes a-plenty, but comedies are never Oscar attempts.

6.5/8 as an overall rating.
7.75/8 as a comedy.

they not kno.
tumblr_221d475e77a9bbb04f3060e694d2695d_fbaa2949_250.gif

It's funny how simba was raised by mufasa, sierra, timon, pumbaat, & zulu, but ended acting like zulu the most. He was a boring father w/ a stick up his ***.

Does this boy Riggs ever get help? Son is the poster boy for alcoholism :lol:

That's how they get down in Texas? I can smell the beer on him through the tv. Between that and the inevitable CTE :smh:

Back
Top Bottom