Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm halfway through it. It's pretty good. I like the story. Steve Buscemi's acting is effortless. Kid can act too. Adult Free Willy 😂

You're watching it right now? :wow:

That's a hell of a coincidence for a random movie

Check out King Jack if you haven't already. Highly underrated.

43483A2C-6D87-4206-95DF-4A32EFC20E1A.jpeg

girlfriends sister just sent this pic to us from brunch today. Dude abided to a social distancing pic, and chatted it up with her for a GRIP. I know he has a ranch close by, but it’s still cool to see him. she doesn’t know a whole lot about movies so they talked about her dogs. I woulda talked so much about film, prolly woulda got the boot :lol:

2B53D716-4C25-4E5F-852D-5AB3038DF461.jpeg

43483A2C-6D87-4206-95DF-4A32EFC20E1A.jpeg

girlfriends sister just sent this pic to us from brunch today. Dude abided to a social distancing pic, and chatted it up with her for a GRIP. I know he has a ranch close by, but it’s still cool to see him. she doesn’t know a whole lot about movies so they talked about her dogs. I woulda talked so much about film, prolly woulda got the boot :lol:

2B53D716-4C25-4E5F-852D-5AB3038DF461.jpeg

Can’t remember if I mentioned it before, but I met him once at the store where we get supplies for our backyard chickens. Only exchanged a few words with him, but signature mustache and voice aside, he seemed like a normal, super nice dude.

Talked to the people in the store about it and they said he’s a semi-regular and is awesome.

They said that is not the case with all the celebrity clientele they get, but didn’t name names - despite my efforts to persuade them :lol:

You're watching it right now? :wow:

That's a hell of a coincidence for a random movie

Check out King Jack if you haven't already. Highly underrated.
Naw. Was watching it yesterday. I usually check what's playing on HBO/Sho around 7-10pm especially on Sat/Sun cause that's when they put up the good stuff and new movies. If I see something I haven't seen before I do a tomatoe check and watch the trailer. Off that I decide if I'll record or not. Never seen this one before so thought I'd give it a try. So far you're right, it kinna is like an adult Free Willy lol. A bit darker tho. Solid story with surprising pivotal moments. I'll keep an eye out for King Jack too.

Can’t remember if I mentioned it before, but I met him once at the store where we get supplies for our backyard chickens. Only exchanged a few words with him, but signature mustache and voice aside, he seemed like a normal, super nice dude.

Talked to the people in the store about it and they said he’s a semi-regular and is awesome.

They said that is not the case with all the celebrity clientele they get, but didn’t name names - despite my efforts to persuade them :lol:
Word. I remember you talking about that. I’ve seen him twice in the little town his ranch is in. Never spoke to him. But yeah the locals have always said he is one of the most genuinely nice humans on the planet.

That Lean on Pete movie sounds kind of like Flash with Lucas Black (of Tokyo Drift and earlier Sling Blade, The War). I think Flash was a made for TV movie that I caught in full once and prob less than half on a few occasions, it was an enjoyable flick.

082912.jpg

Free Fire 6.3/8

Fun little shootout flick. Good personalities to keep it entertaining among Hammer, Murphy, etc.

Lean on Pete was a solid 6.8/8 for me. Charlie Plummer reminds me of River Phoenix. I think he's going to become more of a household name when he gains a little traction.

they really did a Saved by the Bell reboot
didn't even know Peacock streaming was a thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom