Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

MV5BNDg1NjYyMTEyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY4MDMyMzI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

terrible movie jus boring and anticlimactic

plot didnt make a whole lot of sense either like it seem like some details were missing

3/10
neither did your rating

They brought this girl back to life on Shannara Chronicles only to kill her again 5 minutes later. SMH.

Wow. Someone’s neck just split open and his head was ripped off. :wow:

MV5BNDg1NjYyMTEyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY4MDMyMzI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

terrible movie jus boring and anticlimactic

plot didnt make a whole lot of sense either like it seem like some details were missing

3/10

https://screenrant.com/snowman-movie-reviews-director-response/

In a conversation with The Norwegian Broadcast Corporation, Alfredson has opened up about how The Snowman has been received. According to the filmmaker, the short filming schedule meant that around 10-15% of the script wasn’t shot during principal photography. This led to huge narrative problems when editing began:

“Our shoot time in Norway was way too short, we didn’t get the whole story with us and when we started cutting we discovered that a lot was missing. It’s like when you’re making a big jigsaw puzzle and a few pieces are missing so you don’t see the whole picture.”

I got the plot just fine but the story wasn't told well enough making it not a good movie.

Trailer was better than the movie.

As i said before J.K. was just thrown in there.

Justice League 4.5/8 - Some pretty cool moments. The best film in the Snyderverse whatever that's worth. Stay all the way through...

Finally finished Stranger Things 2.
7/8. Wish Billy was a more nuanced character and episode 7 wasn't bad. Its just in the wrong place but where do you put it? You can't put it after episode 5 either. It was a needed episode. Just didn't fit how episode 6 ended.

Maybe they thought we needed a break before episode 8.

Back
Top Bottom