Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

fios is having a free premium thing. Gonna bingewatch Berlin Station, Black Sails, ray donovan, and The Girlfriend Experience. Looking forward to TGE.

Spacey still all up in the All The Money in the World trailers :lol: :sick:

fios is having a free premium thing. Gonna bingewatch Berlin Station, Black Sails, ray donovan, and The Girlfriend Experience. Looking forward to TGE.
Noticed this yesterday.

Finished Get Shorty last night :smokin

I had that realization last night while watching the whole 9 yards. While he is good in that movie, he just sleep walks thru tons of roles now

I can’t even remember what’s the most recent thing i’ve seen willis in. Maybe Looper.

I'm watching The Cold Light of Day and I had the realization when dude was in the car after his family was taken... I have more emotion typing this post than he had.

Think I'm gonna watch the Killing of a Sacred Deer.

This is shaping job to be another classic like The Lobster.
Ok so The Killing of a Sacred Deer.

7/8

Lanthimos did it again. Some pure troubling genius.

This brought the lulz similar to Lobster but was far more disturbing. It was like a Twilight Zone so gone too far.

Acting and delivery if lines was very similar to Lobster but again given the context and setting it wss very unsettling.

Colin was great. Kidman was real good (don't know what it is but since Stoker she's become really attractive to me). All 3 of those kids were great. The kid who played Martin was crazy creepy.

Also the way this movie handled sex was odd but clearly on purpose and at times funny.

The predicament Colin's character is put in is crazy and the choice he had to make was just heartwrenching. I'm a little shocked at the route the went down and what they showed but not surprised given who directed and co-wrote.

The movie isn't scary but so disturbing. Real good. Had my audience stunned silent by the end.

giphy.gif

Has anyone watched Bright with Will Smith? I'm going watch the movie at some point today.

Edit

Nevermind it comes out December 22w

Last edited:
The Circle 3/8 - Couldn't get into it. Dry performances all around.

Brawl In Cellblock 99 6/8 - Really well done. Vince Vaughn in a whole different light.

Jigsaw 2/8 - Tired. Predictable. Please stop making these.

Has anyone watched Bright with Will Smith? I'm going watch the movie at some point today.

Edit

Nevermind it comes out December 22w

I was so down on this movie when it was announced but seeing the trailer and noticing its D&D in modern times has my attention. I really hate Max Landis but he is a decent writer.

Damn, why did nobody tell me about Captive?

Heard about it a while back and it was always on the to watch list cuz of Oyelowo and Mara bae.

Hooked me the first 10 min in. Plus my boy Chalky "Omar coming!" White in this 8)

YOu guys remember Eliott's GF that got murdered in S1?
Shorty has her own show on Showtime.

I thought she was really charming and sharp in MrRobot.
It's the only thing I have ever seen her in, Mr Robot.
I will fan this Smilf on the strength or her Charm.
Show has to be good.
Tonight is the 2nd episode, I will watch ep 1 and 2, tonight.

Soul of the Game
Raging Bull
Blue Chips
Space Jam
Miracle
The Rookie
Soul In the Hole
He Got Game
Rebound
The Last Boyscout
Rudy

Last edited:
Soul of the Game
Raging Bull
Blue Chips
Space Jam
Miracle
The Rookie
Soul In the Hole
He Got Game
Rebound
The Last Boyscout
Rudy

Remember the Titans
The Program
Little Giants
A League of Their Own
The Sandlot
D2: The Mighty Ducks

Also, Finding Forrester kinda counts, do you guys count it?

American Gods is interesting.

Berlin Station is good if you’re looking for a solid espionage show.

Back
Top Bottom